Thursday, November 15, 2007

Valjs Winter Desktop


I was playing around the other day and made myself a winter desktop for my puter monitor.Thought some of you may like to have it too.:) If you have some of those calendar templates..you may be able to find a spot to put it on here too.There are two sizes in the folder ..so those of you who have the larger monitors will be able to use this one too.Have fun!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!!Enjoy!

I am gonna have to slow down a little on my designing.My eyes are messing up again.:( It's just eye strain and my left eye pulls and pinches and I have to rest it.It does that when I spend a lot of time doing the more tedious stuff.I have some things already done..some cute frames etc...so I will put those up...plus a couple of the QPs I have already made..it's just that there may be some slim pickins early next week.LOL

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    love the desktop page......you clever duckie....thankyou for sharing it.

    Kittie said...

    Thank you for all your designs. Rest your eye and enjoy some time for your self. Hugs to you and Gods Blessing

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    My goodness girl take some time OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rest them eyes we will still be here!!!!!
    TY so very much for this WONDERFUL desktop!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    My dear you certainly deserve time off - take care of your eyes, please. Like the previous poster said, "we will still be here". I have enough pages from you to keep me busy for a long time!

    sweetheaven said...

    Take care of yourself. Your eyes are very important. We need you well.
    Thanks for the desktop. Its really cute.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Saab said...

    Val please take a rest!!! I can see what you mean your QP are very detailed and I'm sure it's eye strain.

    Had to drop by to tell you it's 1.00am Friday night and I haven't gone blog hopping *lol* might have to be Sarurday this week :(

    Hugs Sonia

    Robbi1 said...

    Good Morning Val! Gorgeous stuff! My eyes get that way too, Im sure all of us overdo it with our eyes while scarpping and making beautiful goodies! Take it easy and give it a rest..Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving in case I dont get back to chat. Hugs!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohhh Valinda - you make me feel like ripping out all the Christmas decorations and decorating already!!

    Just beautiful.

    I am so sorry bout your eyes, you take some time down, and just relax and enjoy yourself for a bit!

    hugs to you, my friend.

    Barb