Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Valjs Square Poinsettia Frame


Here's another Christmas frame.I airbrushed the backgroud so the frame would show up better.I have more like yesterdays but thought I would do a different kind each day....so there is a variety.I hope you like this one too.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays frame.I am so glad you like it...you are most welcome.:)

Not much going on today for us.Christy (DD) just got up to take something for that miserable cold she has. Colds always hit her hard for some reason.Poor thing.:( I know some of you have a cold too and I really feel for you.Hot tea with honey and lemon will help soothe those sore throats and it breaks up that flem too.Unfortunately...Christy doesn't like hot tea.:( Bummers!

I thought I would put an update on my FIL.He seems to be back to normal now.He had some "in home" thereapy and the nurses last day there was this week.He isn't seeing strange things any more.:) He sure is one tough guy.Thank the Lord!!:) Oh..and thank you ALL for your prayers.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another awesome frame!!!!
    I finally put a new post on my blog!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    All its doing today is raining off & on!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the QP.tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com