Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Valjs Square Christmas Tree Frame


This is a frame..not a QP.:) I made the glow on the frame to coincide with the star on the tree.Hope you like it.:)

I had noticed on yesterdays QP ..that the penguins were blurry.So I redid the page and reuploaded it to 4shared.If you are unhappy with the one you got yesterday....before 6 P.M.eastern time ..be sure to scroll down and get the one that I corrected..it is the same link..just a different file.:) Clear as mud..right?LOL It would have been nice if I had caught it right away..but that didn't happen...so sorry.:(

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays penguin QP.I am soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!

I had a really great day with Mom yesterday..we went to lunch at the Asian Buffet.mmmmmm...so good! :) It was a nice time ..just the two of us...we don't do that often enough.:)My youngest son and DIL came by and spent the afternoon with me.So..it was a really good day...for me:) Jim(DH) had to open and close the store because one of his managers is on vacation and they don't allow enough hours to cover her time off. :( Tuesday Morning stores have cut back on their hours so hard that their managers have to work hard enough for two or more people....plus try to run the store and keep it up in the process.Believe me they earn their money.:) They are having a real hard time finding and keeping managers..wonder why?LOL

If you would like to use this frame(not QP)hehe......
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for the redo on the QP didn't notice it until you mentioned it & I compared the 2!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for todays FAB QP!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    okay I have to go back and catch up with your blog... I have been sick for so long that I have to make a to do list.. but first I want to visit all my friends:) love the pages you have they are GREAT! :) Have to see if I can't make the boys a book with all the QP's :) seems I haven't had a whole lot of time for doing layouts LOL where does the time go? LOL Thanks for the comments on my blog always appreciate them. And no I thought the boys and myself were all better Yesterday until one of my little ones kept getting sick :( He had 3 baths yesterday!!! Geesh what a day. So Hopefully.. things will start getting better... And less hectic! :) HUGS and off to catch up with the past posts! :) HUGS:)
    Leslie

    Bluey said...

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, hope you enjoy my little christmas kit ;-)
    thank you also for this fabulous square frame!
    hugs bluey

    Suzi said...

    Hi Val!!! I'm back and I got to see my brother. He's doing o.k., but still not great yet. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm trying to catch up and I'm lovin' the qp's :) Thanks so much.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the frame.tfs

    smileyface_108 said...

    Love the Christmas QP's. Thank you for sharing! :)