Monday, November 19, 2007

Valjs Snowman Frame


I'm back!!hehe :) I made some cute little frames.At least "I" think they are cute.LOL I air brushed the background so the frame would show up better for you.This week..you get frames.:) Hope you like them.!!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on the Toys QP.I am soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome! Enjoy!

I got some of the baseboards and the mini blinds cleaned but stopped pretty much after that cause I started feeling bad and realized that Christy(DD) has shared her cold with me.:( I knew teaching her to share would come back on me.LOL I don't feel horrible..but just yukky.KWIM? Poor Christy feels miserable and she has had this for a few days now.:( Oh..speaking of Christy..she has a new doll up on Ebay...and....has a bid on it.!whooo hoo! Here is the link if you want to go see it.:)
  • Christy's Doll


  • Here is the frame if you would like to use it!

  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good to see you back Val!!!
    Just don't overdo it!!!!
    Hope you can fight off the nasty cold!!!!
    TY so very much for the cool frame!!!!!
    We have a first yucky snow of the season not much but it's laying!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com