Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Valjs Shiny Blue QP


Don't worry..I have more Christmas stuff to share..but this has been sitting on my hard drive for a couple of weeks and I wanted to share it with you.:) Remember my bathroom wallpaper a while back? This was made from a pic of it.:) I LOVE the way it turned out.My bathroom wallpaper is a variety of colors..but I used the texture to design some background pages like this one in different colors...and am sooo pleased with how they came out.:) Hope you like this one too.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am soo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome.!!

I spent yesterday shopping with Christy (DD) and we went to lunch at the same Asian Buffet that Mom and I went to the day before.I tried a couple of different things this time.:) They have sooo many foods to choose from..you could probably go back for several days and get something different...but I still had to get a couple of my favorites.hehe. Not much else to tell...so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL VAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    I bet your bathroom looks beautiful if this is what you used for your wallpaper!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bluey said...

    wow, this one is really wonderful again! thank you so much for sharing!

    hugs bluey

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful QP. tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Hope your week is going well so far...already Wednesday...yikes! Lucky you getting to go shopping and out to eat at the buffet restaurant again! I love Chinese Buffets...they are sooooo yummy and yes, you can try so many different things with all the choices they give you! Yum...now I am craving chinese food! Thanks!
    Been working on my blog and changed colors and a new header to get ready for Winter time...took me forever but I like how it turned out! You will have to tell me what you think of it when you stop by to visit!
    Your new qp is beautiful...your bathroom wallpaper has some really great texture...too kewl! Thanks so much for sharing...I need to get a new freebie posted later today too!
    Take care and enjoy the rest of your day!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Suzi said...

    Lovely as usual :) Thank you so much and thank you for coming to see me :)
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Ruth said...

    Beautiful....thanks so much,hope you have a couple more of these up your sleeve.

    Robbi1 said...

    Wow thats gorgeous! I love the pattern its beautiful! Thanks so much ! We too have a Chinese Buffet that we go to every couple of weeks - DH never gets tired of it and I love the vegies! Everyone we take there wants to go back every time they come to visit, cant get enough! HOpe yu have a great week. Hugs!

    sweetheaven said...

    this is really pretty
    thanks for sharing it with us

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Anonymous said...

    as always your frames are fabulous. thank you bunches

    trishie said...

    thank u so much love trishie