Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Valjs Red and Gold Snowflake QP now in png


Here is another one from last year.Everyone seemed to really love this one then.Hope you do too.:) I put a png file in the folder for those of you who couldn't use it last year because I only had it in psd format....and for the newbies to my blog who couldn't get it because it had been deleted.:) Enjoy!

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I appreciate each and every one.You are most welcome.:)

Not a lot going on here today.My DD is off and hasn't mentioned anything she wants to do yet..so I will have to wait on that info.:) I guess if she doesn't have anything she wants to do..I could sort through more junk mail and papers...sure hope she wants to go do something.LOL Oh..today is Tuesday Mornings Sale day.They have that once a month.My Dh says sometimes he'll have thirty women lined up at the doors waiting for him to open the store.LOL I could go there today and spend some of his hard earned money.:) They have been getting lots of Christmas things in.I have so many Christmas things I have no idea where I would put another one...but I'll find a place.:)

Here is the freebie:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Jody said...

    This is stunning! Thank you. And thank you for sharing the video - just watched it this morning. Wonderful start to my day! Blessings to you.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    TY so very much for another redo!!!!
    Hope you & DD figure something out & enjoy your day!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    AneczkaW said...

    i really love this one !!!Thank you for sharing !!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Valinda - Please forgive me ... its been a bit since I've dropped in. Life happening in the background here. Lots happening on my front, but you are always in mind.

    I am so glad you are reviving your QP's they are classic and will never go out of style.

    Please refresh me, what sort of store does DH run?

    I will check back in soon.

    hugs to you!

    Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the beautiful qp!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    LOL....we have so many Christmas decorations that it isn't even funny - yet we continue to get more! DH got a new blow up snow globe with three snowmen in it from a client that left their house...it is huge and I can't wait to put it up in our yard with the mass of other stuff too! Just about that time to start getting things ready! It will be here before we know it!
    Take care and all the best!
    Michaele