Friday, November 09, 2007

Valjs Poinsettia QP 2 now with png


Here is the second coordinating QP for this set of three.I added the png file to the folder.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome:)

Not much going on today either...so I will get right to the freebie today.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY again Val!!!
    Busy today!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda!

    ERG hey, at me... I've been so bad about visiting, please forgive me. Thanks to for the reminder - I must back up all my files too! I usually do it the end of each month!

    I took some time out to write three HAND WRITTEN letters yesterday, if you can imagine this! I also baked a stew, foccacia bread and an apple pie in the last 24 hours. See what cold weather does for me?

    Thanks for your lovely QP - so appreciated!

    hugs to you
    Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for another beautiful qp Valinda!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas quick page.