Thursday, November 08, 2007

Valjs Poinsettia QP 12-9-06


Here is the first of three coordinating Qps from last year.I have three Grand Daughters..so that is why there are only three.:) I added the png file to the folder again.:) Hope you like it! Click on the preview for a closer look ....the small one doesn't do it justice.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!Enjoy!

Not much going on today.Yesterday my DH and my oldest son and I went shopping some and to lunch at Stevie B's pizza.I like Cici's better.That is my opinion and hopefully they will agree with me.LOL I got another hundred cds for only $14.99 at Office Max.:) I use a LOT of disks so can really use the sale.:) I backup everything I can think of.Including my Favorites on yahoo...so if something crashes..I don't lose my favorite sites to go to.:) Hey..it gives me something to do..as if I need more.LOL I will be cleaning the house today since I have been shopping and running around with the family the last couple of days.Oh fun!!:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thats what I need to do but I'm still cleaning out stuff I don't want & moving it to my large external HD!!! LOL
    TY so very much for today's QP & the beautiful one you have on Sindiegos blog!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val :)

    You did a great job on the Christmas Quickpages! Thank you so much :)
    You remind me of something now... Back-Up... Oh, oh... I should do this also very soon! Thanks for the reminder :)
    How was your pizza? Is there a piece left for me? LOL
    Hope you had a wonderful day!
    I´m thinking of you, my friend!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Trisha said...

    Lovely qp! Thank you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com