Monday, November 26, 2007

Valjs Penguin QP 2


Here's another penguin QP if you would like to have it.I used yesterdays frame in it so you could see what you can do with it.:) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

Well..Dh and I shopped til I dropped yesterday.LOL We stopped when I told Jim that I could barely lift my leg to get into the truck again.He was more than ready to go home too.:) We got home..I checked my messages etc...and then I told Jim I was gonna lay on the couch for a few minutes for a short nap.:) When I woke up..it was suddenly and I couldn't figure out how I got onto the couch...if it was day or night...and why was I on the couch instead of in bed.??? hehe..I must have exhausted myself.:) It took a couple of minutes for my brain to catch up..but it made it.LOL
I don't have many plans for today.Mom is coming over for a little while but most of the day will be routine stuff..cleaning..laundry..etc.I won't bore you with the details.If you are like me..you already know them too well.:)

If you would like to use this one....

I noticed after a while that the penguins were blurry.So..I redid the page.But over fifty of you have dwnlded it already.If you are unhappy with the one you dwnlded..please grab this new one.:)Oh..I didn't change the preview on here..but the file you download is corrected.:)

Here is the "corrected" link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!!
    Boy you sure were pooped!!! LOL

    Mrs. Miles said...

    These penguins are so CUUUUTTTE, I wanna squeeze them. They totally make me think of this toy I bought for our children when they were small. It was this little set, a slide thingie that twisted all over the place, and you got all these little penguins which would slide all the way down. I don't recall whatall they did, only they were small little critters and magically fun. Thanks so much for sharing - the are sooo precious.

    I know about this nap thing, now the weather's colder seems it gets to be mid afternoon, colder and I develop a headache and HAVE to lay down for a bit. Usually I end up having to sleep for an entire hour.

    We've had our few flakes of snow, so I hauled out the decos this a.m and made a good start. A friend is lending us mega decos for a tree this year, as I'd weeded all mine out for the move... beats buying and I can then spend on boxing day (the equivalent to your black friday) and get it all cheap.

    love ya,
    Barb

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Such a cute penquin qp you have created...thanks so much for sharing it! It is adorable!
    Sorry hadn't been by in awhile...it has been a busy couple of weeks with getting ready for Thanksgiving at my house and then starting to get ready for Christmas! So...here I am - finally got the chance to say a big hello to you my friend! HI!!!!
    See you have been busy shopping....glad you were able to get a lot done....I sent dh off into town today to get some of the girls gifts...since my oldest was at school...he did pretty good...so got a bit accomplished!
    How was your Thanksgiving? Hope good! My sister and family made it to my house for the first time, my Uncle came over and my parents, too! We had a great day!
    Now I have a cold...thought it was getting better, but tonight I think it is getting worse....ugh, I don't like being sick! :(
    Well...gonna go and read what you have been up to....thanks for your wonderful visits to my blog - always love hearing from you!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!