Sunday, November 25, 2007

Valjs Penguin Frame


Think "Happy Feet".LOL I just had to make a frame using my penguin.:) The background paper doesn't come with it.I put that on there to make the frame show up better.:) Notice how the penguins appear to be looking at the subject in the frame? hehe.I hope you like this one too.It would look cute with a pic of your child or children playing in the snow..wouldn't it? We don't get much snow here..but I am still gonna find a use for this one...maybe with my Grand daughters all bundled up in their winter clothes.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays frame and QP. I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

My DH is off again today.Not sure what we will be doing though.I will have to let you know tomorrow.:) So..I will get right to the freebie.

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Bluey said...

    They are really lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Hugs Bluey

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    This is so CUTE!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this & the frame & QP from yesterday!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    aquascrap said...

    This is one of the best you've made.........thankyou for sharing

    Helen said...

    hi val love you happy feet penguin frame thanks for it. wanted to stop in and say hi. i'll let you know when i get some of you qp's posted. i have lots of them just need to find the time. hope things are going well with you. love and joy helen.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

    Anonymous said...

    the penquins are so darn cute! and frame can easily go child or adult. thank you so much for sharing your talent and work

    jburkhart said...

    Adorable frame, Val! The weather is finally getting cold here - mainly in the morning and then getting up into the 60's this week! Will be getting the flannels out in another day or two cuz the bed is starting to get a bit cold when you first get into it! LOL!
    Hugs!
    Michaele