Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Valjs Christmas Window QP-New this year


I had sooo much fun doing this one.Be sure to click on the preview to get a closer look.:) First I want to explain a couple of things I did...and give credit to Conny B ..she let me use a photo of her trip to the Botanical Gardens and I made a picture above the fireplace in this one with it.:) Thank you Conny! The film strip is suppose to represent a ladder that was used to put the Christmas lights up around the house...and it has been snowing.:) If you look closely..you see I even put siding on the outside of the house.hehe.I hope you like this one as much as I do.Enjoy!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me on last years Christmas pages.I am not promising I will do that many this year.I have to have new ideas before that can happen.LOL I hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful memory album to look back on.:)

I finally get to go Christmas shopping today.My DD and DS are going with me...guess I won't be doing theirs today.LOL I like to start early so I don't have so much rushing around trying to find things at the last minute...and if I do a little each paycheck..it doesn't seem to hurt so much in the finances.We try not to use the credit cards if we don't have to.Speaking of credit cards...Wanna know how you can build your credit up real fast and have it be a good one??? Stay tuned to tomorrows post.! Just kidding.LOL Here is how my Mother in law taught us. Get a credit card that has 0% interest.....before the 0% interest expires...transfer that amount to another card that has 0% interest.You have just paid off a credit card!! Good credit just started for you.Continue to do that and you will have excellent credit...and no interest rates to deal with.Shhh don't tell too many folks.hehe:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou this is superb

    Josie said...

    This is such a remarkable QP. The detail is completely amazing. What an inspiration you had to include a photo on the wall of the house!

    You are wonderful to give us this wonderful gift. Thank you!!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    OMG Val!!!
    This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!
    I know that your really busy but would it be possiable for you to make 1 or 2 QP's in any shade of purple for Christmas?
    Since my oldest son told me not to get him or his girlfriend anything but a card for Christmas and since she is a purple freak like me and I have a couple of pics from her award cermony for saving someone's life when she was a Flight Nurse of them together I could do a QP & put it into photo frames for them.
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda!

    I hope you get some good 'steals' while Christmas shopping today. At least if your dd and ds go with you, though you can't 'buy' what they would like, you'll get a good picture of what it is they'd be wanting on their Christmas lists... then you can wait for it to come on sale!

    I won't tell ANYONE.

    zzzzippppp... (my lips)

    ;) Barb

    Suzi said...

    This is wonderful, Val! Thank you so much :) I'm going to see my Mom next week for Thanksgiving and check on my brother who's still in the hospital. Hopefully he will just keep getting better. I woke up this morning with a temp of 103 and I feel dizzy and cruddy. Have a nice time shopping and grab some bargains for me too lol.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    xashee's corner said...

    i absolutley LOVE this! Your qps are all so fun and lovely!! have fun shopping! and a WONDERFUL day :D oh and thank you so very much for sharing your talent!!!!

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    This is so totally cool! I love it! :)

    Jaque said...

    Hi!
    I’m here to invite u for the First Challenge at Scrapable!
    All you have to do is participate in the challenge and you can win a kit for FREE.
    Read the challenge’s rules at http://scrapable.net/blog/?p=12.
    Kisses, Jaque

    sweetheaven said...

    wonderful quickpage. Love the picture above the fireplace and I was thinking it was a ladder but for Santa not the lights. LOL don't know why Santa would need a ladder when he has his reindeer
    thanks

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Your new quick page is absolutely adorable...way too cute! Thank you for sharing it!
    How was your trip shopping today? Hope you were able to get a lot done....been a slow year with dh and real estate, so won't be shopping a ton...but that is okay, don't need a lot anyway - it is a time to spend with family and to make memories and celebrate the real reason for the season, right! :) Now if only my oldest could see it like that....LOL!
    Thanks for your lovely comments and visits to my blog...I really enjoy seeing your smiling face pop up and to read your opinion and what you have to say - means a lot to me - THANK YOU!
    Heading off the computer, but just wanted to send you a big hug and tell you hi! Will try and stop back asap and catch up on what you have been up to lately!
    Take care and have a great night!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    rainbowkitty said...

    WOW... this is absolutely beautiful Thank you soo much for sharing. This is great. Again thanks

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Sharon...I will see what I can come up with.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda