Monday, November 05, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 4 now in png


Here is another one from last year. I put the elements in png format for you and the background in jpg. The elements have a shadow already on them.That is because that is the way I did them last year...and these are copies of last years.So..they should be all set for you to add your pic and then place the elements and you are done.... Hope you like this one too.:) It definitely says Christmas...huh?:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left me for these pages.I am so glad you like them.You are most welcome..enjoy!!:)

We got the repairs and painting done to the side of the house yesterday...and now we are going to concentrate on the front.Our home is about fifteen years old so things have started to wear and tear.Fortunately..my DH was a supervisor for his Dad's construction company in Florida for years..so he can do most any repair himself..including concrete and brick.They did Churches..Hotels....helped build some schools etc..and residential homes.Dh got away from that and went into grocery ..and became a store manager and now he is a manager for Tuesday Morning Inc. As you age..you change.:) His back wouldn't let him do the construction every day any more...so now he has to do what he is able to do.:) Plus..we like a steady income and not having to rely on the weather and on the economy and having the work slow down.That is a rough way to live...but we wouldn't have these wonderful homes we live in if not for construction workers...Right? :) Oh..he also worked for my Dad's landscaping company about twenty years ago...so he can make the yard look really nice too...I think I will keep him around.LOL
Just thought I would tell a little bit about us on here once in a while.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Jody said...

    Yes, I think I would keep him around. Nice to have a handy man! LOL

    I have been really tied up babysitting grandkids lately and have not had any time on the computer. I am too tired at night and fall into bed early.

    Managed to download all your wonderful Christmas QPs though and eventually will make lots of use of them. Thanks for including all the element pngs - actually encourages me to get a little creative. How daring of me, LOL.

    Robbi1 said...

    Wow, sounds wonderful. You are very fortunate to have such a versatile dh, and nice to hear a little more about your life. Darling QP's! I dont want to think about Christmas yet :( Its coming too soon! Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    I'd keep him too VAL!!!
    Good men are hard to find these day's!!!!!
    TY so very much for another oldie but goody redo!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    scrapsara said...

    i love Tuesday Morning -- such a great store! i bet you love shopping there :)