Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Valjs Christmas QP 2007 2-New this year


Here is another one I just made.Hope you like it.:) Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments you left for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.It was a lot of fun to make.:)

I am about to fall asleep again..so gonna hurry and get this one posted for you.My dog woke me up at three thirty this morning wanting out to eat grass.I knew as soon as she started that I might as well come to the puter for a while.:) Once here .. I couldn't get away.LOL...now my head is bobbing and I need to go back to sleep. Dh is off today so we will work on the front of the house to finish it up....if I can stay awake to help him.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for this FAB QP's!!!!!!
    Hope you got some sleep without nodding off at the putter & hitting your head!!!
    Sounds like your baby has a upset tummy thats what my little monster does when he has one!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    katg1006 said...

    (((hugs))) Hi Val! I think I have the never ending cold *LOL* We just keep passing it around the family, now my mom is sick again. *sigh* I hope the cycle ends soon!
    How are you?? Beautiful QP's you are making for the holidays! I made time to make my tag album this time :-) I wanted to do something for me and I thought it was such a neat idea! I am glad I did too! So much fun! I hear you about splitting into 5 - I wish I could too! I need a maid version, a playmate version for Nick, A Mommy version, A scrapper verision and a healthy version alas..I don't think it will happen! *LOL* I guess I will have to make do with one of me! Have a great week!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com