Saturday, November 03, 2007

Valjs Christmas Bulb QP -now in png


Here is another one from last year. It now has a png file in the folder too.:) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

I am putting this up early this morning.I have plans to spend the first part of the day with my Mom...starting in a couple of hours.I should be sleeping but my dog decided she wanted to go out.Then I saw a few things I needed to get done before going to Mom's and did that..and now I am too wide awake to sleep.I will have to try it though..if I want to be any company to her later.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the dwnld:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you so much, Val!!! Your christmas pages are always so stunning :)
    Sorry that I haven´t been around - I´m still unmotivated, don´t spend much time at the PC. Today we will get visit from our friends, so I´m almost off again. But I wanted to give you a big hug at least :)

    Enjoy the NSD!!! (On my blog is a little goodie waiting for you also :))

    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val!!!
    Enjoy your day!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!

    Suzi said...

    Just stopping by to say "HI" I hope you have a good day. I'm busy doing laundry and other "fun" stuff lol. I love the QP's! I've got a lot of the last year ones. They are SO pretty! I'll be back when I can. Thanks for the kind words on my blog :)
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi