Monday, November 05, 2007

Song to soothe your heart:)

I just got finished reading my Nieces first book .It is called "On Purpose For A Purpose".She takes you through a study of the life of Esther and Mordecai (old testament in the bible) It is a wonderful book explaining how you are born of God on purpose... for a purpose.
Shelley Hendrix is my niece.(Brother's daughter).She is the founder of "Mary's Vineyard Ministries,Inc".and the co-creator and main-stage speaker for "The Get Real Conferences" for women. This is her first book and I can't wait to read the next one she may have in mind.She loves the Lord and teaches you how to put your trust in the Lord because he has your life all planned out for you.:) If you are interested in learning more about her ministry..here is the link to her web site..
  • Mary's Vineyard Ministries
  • .
    I'm not trying to advertize..just trying to help those of you who may wonder why you are going through some of the trials and tribulations you have been going through.Shelley explains this so well using the life of Esther..who became Queen and how God used her to save the nation of Israel.It's a true story in the bible.She compares Esthers trial to hers today and how God is the author of everything that has brought her to where she is today.

    I found this music video on her site..hope you find comfort in it.:)
  • He Knows
  • 3 comments:

    Terrie said...

    Lovely site she has, will check there often.....and by all means advertise it, promote it, after all it's your blog!Thank you for sharing it
    Have a blessed day

    Shelley Hendrix said...

    Thank you so much for the kind words and "ad" for the ministry and book! What a pleasant surprise that you did that. It blesses me to know that God is using the book to minister to others, and especially my own family. I'm working on a second book called "As Iron Sharpens Iron", and I'll keep info on the website once it's available.

    xoxoxoxoxo~Shelley

    scrapsara said...

    love the story of esther -- one of my fav Bible stories -- i agree with Terrie - it's your blog, you can share this with others, and I think that is great! thanks for all of the freebies -- i am working on a nice case of carpal tunnel, so i don't always say thanks on everything, but please know that you are appreciated!!!