Thursday, October 18, 2007

Valjs Wedding QP 5

Here is the fifth page for our Wedding Album.:) I wasn't sure I would have a post this morning.I didn't have a chance to design yesterday.My Dh got into the repair mood and fixed a few things around the house..like the steps going out our back sliding door.They were tilted forward some and with winter coming on and frost etc..I didn't want to end up on my bum.Been there ..done that and didn't like it.That is how I broke my ankle in three places and have metal and seven screws in it to this day...slipping on ice.:) We also went to my Son's to help him with a few repairs too...then out to eat supper ..to Walmart to exchange a pair of Jeans for Dh..and then back home.I got up this morning early and put this page together in a hurry.LOL Hope you like it:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays pages.I am soo glad you like the journal book page too.:) It was fun trying to figure that one out.:)

If you would like to use this QP ...
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val..
    You're right, it has been a long time since I've visited. I haven't done any blog hopping for probably a week! My life has been so hectic since we returned from our vacation, and, truthfully, even before we left I didn't seem to have time for many extras.

    Putting out a blog every day is very time-consuming. I have a lot of "extras" right now, so it's been taking about 3 or 4 hours to prepare the blog. Then, I still have to keep up with the freebie making, so that doesn't leave a lot of free time for life and all the other demands!

    I think it's the new fall schedule of all the outside commitments that has me bogged down. I've been used to sitting here, all day long, pretty well doing what I wanted to do but, then, life started happening again,after several months of absence. I hope things level out. It's a bit better posting my blog at night before I go to bed. I can work getting it ready throughout the day and have an easier time of it. It still takes the same amount of time, but it's spread out over many more hours and I don't feel the morning "panic" to get it done. I still don't get to bed much before 2 a.m., though. And I've been really bad lately. I haven't dragged myself out of bed before 9:00 one morning this week!!! Bill has gone to tennis and come home to find me still sacked out! Very unusual for me. I guess I need some sleep...lol

    Well, I'm about to go and download all of your great qp's that I have missed this past week.

    This will be one great big THANK YOU for all of them.

    Have a great day, and thanks for all your sweet comments. I look forward to hearing from you. I'm sorry I haven't been a good blogger, lately. I'll try to do better.

    Hugs...

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another FAB QP!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Your wedding QPs are beautiful.tfs

    Jody said...

    You floor me! "Got up this morning and quickly put this together" good grief I have enough problems just getting my old bones out of bed let alone creating a page so quick.

    Happy you repaired the back steps - a slanted stoop can be very tricky come winter for sure. Good that you went out for dinner too - you deserve a break from cleaning, cooking etc. Leaves you more time for scrapping! LOL

    smileyface_108 said...

    Beautiful QP. I love you work. Thank you for sharing! :)

    trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely page to this lovely album!

    Robbi1 said...

    Gorgeous QP's Val, youve been so busy! Im sure Ive neglected my blog...maybe next week I can play catch up. Big hugs and glad your dh is fixing those stairs...they can be treacherous! Hugs...and thank you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com