Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Valjs Wedding QP 4 and Journal Page



I couldn't decide which one I wanted to put on here first..the journal or the next Qp...so..I put them both on.LOL I LOVE this QP.It was a lot of fun making it too.This is my first attempt at making a journal book.Hope you like it.There's lots of room for writing..if you want to say a lot...use a smaller font size..and if you can't think of a lot to say..(that would be me.lol) just enlarge the font so it fits in the page.:) I am sure we have some beautiful word art in our supplies that would look great in this journal.:) Click on the previews for a closer look at the details..but remember..I'm not a professional.LOL

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you have left me for these pages.I am sooo glad you are enjoying them.You are most welcome.:)

Today my DH is off.He bought a new tool the other day for his workshop down stairs (in the garage) and wants to spend time there today fixing it up(the shop) and organizing it ...again....so I may just get a chance to do another wedding page for tomorrow.If not...I may just take tomorrow off..so be sure to stop by and check.:)

If you would like to use this QP and/or Journal.....
Here are the dwnlds:


QP:
  • dwnldlink


  • Journal:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Jody said...

    Oh my the journal page is sooooo elegant and looks just like wedding book pages. I love it! Thanks so much.

    BTW, you are allowed a day off from here now and then you know. LOL

    Josie said...

    Thanks so much for another wedding page. I love the book too!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOVE these pages VAL!!! WOW! :) Now if only still had my wedding pictures on my computer :( I have to find them all and scan them again... but that wont happen anytime soon. Still have to buy a new scanner. anyway... Hoep hubby has fun in "HIS" workshop. LOL I mean storage garage LOL :) I mean workshop.. LOL Its cold here need to go get my coat. LOL HUGS!!! :)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY VAL!!!!!
    These are both GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Wow!!!! Theese are beautiful!!!!!! I'm usually not much of a QP user but these will definitely be used!!!!! Thank you soooooooo very much!

    Ruth said...

    You have outdone yourself...the journal page makes me want to cry, it is so perfect....maybe my invitation will fit there? You may say you are not a professional, but your work is truly beautiful. I know you weren't planning on doing a wedding set, but I am so glad you added to the first page. Thank you for your incredible skill and for sharing. Enjoy having your hubby home.

    Sherry said...

    This is very beautiful, thank you for making and sharing it.

    Would you consider sharing your elements and background paper when you are done making the set? It would be great to be able to make additional pages for the wedding album.

    Again, thanks so much for all the beautiful pages.

    Trisha said...

    Thank you so much for both! They're beautiful.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Wonderful QP and journal! What a Sweetie you are!!!! :) Hugs! and Thank you very much! :)

    cathy said...

    Thanks so much, Val, for these wedding pages. My mother-in-law's name is Rose so I think I'm going to use one of these pages in the heritage album I'm making and use the journaling page for her biography. These are just perfect!