Monday, October 15, 2007

Valjs Wedding QP 2


I had a couple of requests to make a wedding album...so here is the second page. I hadn't thought of making yesterdays Qp into an album until it was asked for.It is a lot of fun though.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP. I know I say this every day..but I truly appreciate your taking the time to do it.:)

Not a lot going on today.It's Monday..you know..clean up after the weekend day.:) I guess I will put my glasses on and continue battling the dust.LOL.. OH..and laundry.How exciting!!hehe

If you would like to use this one too....

Here is the link:



  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Your wedding pages are beautiful - I love the roses and pearls! Thank you very much :)
    Yepp, I know what you´re talking about with cleaning after the weekend. And isn´t it also somehow already a "cleaning before the weekend" again? LOL We clean us through our lives from weekend to weekend to relax only on Sundays?! Val, we women must be more than stupid ROTFL
    Off to do my cleaning also ;)
    Have a wonderful day!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Jody said...

    Cleaning YUK - as I said yesterday next year will be 50 years of marriage so I have had cleaning up to my you-know-what! The dust is no longer dust balls but solid grime! LOL Just kidding, actually after all these years I finally have the luxury of outside help with the cleaning. Have two wonderful ladies who come every two weeks to move the dust around.

    Thanks for continuing with the Wedding theme - I knew you would go for it!!!!! I am really liking these theme ideas and doing several pages along the same line. I have 7 young grandsons so could use something to scrap the zillion photos I have of them. You are so creative I know you can come up with something sometime in the future. No hurry though - still working on the Baby pages and now am scanning in photos from our wedding. I think the black and white photos of my era will look great with these colors.

    OK I have gabbed enough for one day!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val its gorgeous!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!

    Josie said...

    The new "album" is starting out to be so lovely. Thank you for making the pages and sharing them with us.

    If you still taking requests ... I would love to see some more masculine pages, for grown men, not boys. I have a lot of heritage photos that I could use those for.

    Thanks for considering!

    Ruth said...

    Thank you! You are such a dear to continue this. I just loved it and these will make my photos into a beautiful album.

    I also wanted to add that I too like the idea of sets with themes, yes, the baby set is gorgeous also. I was going to start with that, but the wedding is now out in front. Thanks you again.

    P.S. I hate cleaning.

    Helen said...

    hay there i love this QP it is awesome. the pearls are great. i love using pearls on my los. i saw where you had noted on michaele's blog that you need more time in the day i'm right there with ya. i could use about another 5 hours in the days. i sit at the computer and never seem to get done what i had sat down to do. get side tracked with every thing else. so just wanted to come by and say hi. i haven't been on in a while. thanks for the QP it's awesome. love and joy helen.