Saturday, October 20, 2007

Valjs Wedding Album Mini Kit




Here is the Wedding Album Mini Kit.Hope I didn't forget anything.I actually only used one background paper for this entire kit. It worked though.LOL
Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left me for this kit.I am soo glad you are enjoying it.You are most welcome.:)
My Dh is off today.He has to leave for Dallas tomorrow.The managers in his district go once a year for a week of meetings.Bummers.:( I am gonna miss him..he isn't even gone yet and I miss him already.:) Gotta figure out what he is gonna take with him.Wonder if I would fit in his suitcase?LOL
Blogger is doing it again..I make paragraphs with spaces betweeen them and it is squishing them together again...anyone know why that happens?
I can't believe I slept until eight thirty this morning..the day is half gone already.LOL Sooo I will get right to the freebie.:)
Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val!!!!!!
    It's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!
    Your hubby will be home before you know it!!!
    Sneak some little notes in his suitcase so he misses you too!!!

    Anonymous said...

    ((((super sized hug)))) Thank you soooooo much!!!!! This is beautiful!!!!! :D

    Jody said...

    Have a nice day with DH today - I have a feeling you are going to be doing a lot of scrapping next week while he is gone. Why don't you put some lovely scrap notes in his shirt pockets and in the suitcase. You are so creative I know you could put some fun ones together that he would get a kick out of while he is away.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Valinda - congrats on another AMAZING element - you rock. Guess what - I'm sitting here visiting with my dear Sister in Law Judy - and she says "what site is this?" about your site ...

    really, smak me VJ - I assumed I'd shown her your site forever ago? You know how that goes when one assumes something LOL! At any rate, she is Wowwed and Awed by your designs and she will be dropping in to say hello soon.

    Well, are visiting, we have only 1.5 days together.. so must make the most of it.

    Love ya!

    Barb

    Amjay said...

    Your site is amazing. I was so excited to find all your quickpages. I do however have a question, after I downloaded your new wedding set, and tried to use it I noticed the files are all only 4 inches by 4 inches or 1200 x 1200 pixels. Do you make all your quickpages this size? I typically scrapbook in at least 8 x 8, but mostly in 12 x 12 and wasn't sure if I would be able to use your beautiful pages since they are much smaller. Any chance you would consider creating in a larger file size?

    Trisha said...

    Wow! Such a lovely kit! Thank you so much!!!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    amjay,
    I am not sure what program you are using to open the Qps with.I make all my pages 1200x1200 and do 8x8 scrap pages with all of them.I have to use the same ones I put on here...and I try them out before I ever put them on the dwnld site.
    What I think could be the problem is..they are opening in your program at less than 100% size.All you should have to do is open them to fit the page..or open them at 100%.Try that and see if that corrects your problem.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    amjay...My hubby and I were trying to figure out what you may have done wrong...did you just right click on the preview and save it that way? If so..you only got a preview and not the file for you to use...you have to go to the dwnld link at the bottom of that days post and dwnld it from 4shared..then open the files in your paint program.:)If you have any more problems..just email me at gagirl002@yahoo.com and put in the subject..vjscraproom.I will know it is from you.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Judgirl said...

    Love your elements and kits ..Barb was showing me your site ...she said you might have a place where I could see other kits you have done ..I would love to see more ....love your stuff....

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    AmJay said...

    Val -

    Thanks so much for your responses. I'm pretty new at all this and I'm still learning the ropes of my programs. It says when I open them they are 4x4, so I'll just go read through my directions again and figure out how to resize them to 8x8. I haven't used that feature before, but now is a great time to learn!

    Thanks

    jburkhart said...

    Hi again! I figured my other post was getting too long so I thought I would read more of your blog and see what you were up too! So, dh is gone to Texas for a week! Hope he has a safe trip and sorry that you were not able to fit in the suitcase! LOL! I loved your layouts that you posted in the other post...your granddaughter are too cute!! I really enjoyed your qp's you made last Christmas and can't wait to see what you will come up with this year if you make some more! You are very creative and love seeing what you will do next! Your wedding album quick pages are all beautiful and how generous of you to give away the kit so that others can make more pages, too! Great job on all of the pages!
    So have you been keeping up with Grey's???? Last week's episode was really good and made me cry...but then again, I think I cry at the end of the show every week - I am so sappy!!!! It was really good, though!
    So sorry that my visits are so sporatic - Kori doesn't allow me a lot of afternoon free time it seems....lol! I haven't been doing much blogging and even less time designing lately...the three kits that I have on sale now are from last year...but figured since it was that time of year, that maybe someone might see it and like it for the price...lol - no luck yet, though!
    Well, have to get going...would you believe that Kori has been resting for two hours and just fell asleep now ....eek, can't have that cuz then she won't sleep tonight...so must go and wake her up!
    Thanks so much for your friendship and blog visits - it is always great to see your smiling face...and glad you like the goodies, too!
    Take care and I will try and stop by again real soon!
    Have a great week!
    Michaele

    valerie said...

    my name is valerie jean whats your middle name?

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Valerie Jean...

    The initials for my Scrap Room come from my first and last name.

    Valinda Johnson

    Not too many VJ's out there but there are a few of us.:)

    Thanks for asking..nice to meet you!!:)