Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Valjs QP 10-9-07


Okay...so I didn't take the day off....but I did sleep in until eight this morning.That is late for me.LOL My DD and I stayed home yesterday.She painted and fixed up her bathroom instead....so I had time to play.:) This is what I came up with.The background is from a pair of PJ's I have for winter.LOL Only my pjs are red with white design.( if you participated in Barb's (Mrs.Miles) pajama party..you know which ones I am talking about.)hehe. I swirled the background paper on this one.:) Hope you like it.!!

If I have a chance today I am planning on working on an add on for the baby kit.I already have some stamps etc to go with it and one of you requested the scallops and wavy design...so those will be included in the add on.:) Be sure to check back tomorrow in case I was able to get them made for you.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much Val!!!!
    So you played instead & we reap the rewards!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the floral touch you add to your QP it makes it look so elegant..tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    Danke für die schöne QP
    Susi