Sunday, October 07, 2007

Valjs QP 10-7-07-2


Well..here is the last one of the baby album.Hope you have had fun filling these with those adorable baby pics.:) I spent yesterday filling most of these with baby pics of my youngest Grand daughter.It was fun seeing them again and how cute they are in these pages.:) This is the last one I need to fill and then my little baby album will be complete...I thought I would give you a small mini kit of these elements ..in case you would like to make more..anyone interested?

Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments.I am sooo glad you like these and told me so.:) We all love to know what someone thinks about our efforts...and it helps me to decide if I should give up on an idea or not.:) Sometimes I think something is gonna go like wild fire and it ends up being just a small flame that needs help.LOL

My DH is off today and has asked me if I want to help him clean up the garage.:) Oh boy!! Yeah baby!LOL . This time of year he gets the itch to build something cause it's cooler.You have to understand what kind of task he is talking about.When my DD moved out a few years ago..we turned her room into a game room...complete with a small pool table..air hockey table..and all the cool things that go with designing that room as a game room.Posters ..cue stick holders..that DH built...pictures...etc.Well..she moved back and guess where all those cool game things are? Right..in the garage...this is just the beginning..here's another delima(probably mispelled..but you get my drift.:)) When DD moved out..she moved into an apartment and then into a double wide mobile home.She filled that home up with all the necessary items for making a house a home.When she came back home...so did all her stuff she didn't want to get rid of ..just in case she moves out again...guess where that is? Right..the garage. We have a two car garage and one side is my DH's workshop..the other side is filled with all the game room stuff (in case she moves back out)...and all her stuff..(in case she moves back out). BTW..thanks honey for the garage door opener you got for me..so I could pull the car into the garage without getting out.LOL A car hasn't seen the inside of that garage for years now.:) Oh well..things change..right?:) So..you tell me...do I want to help DH clean the garage today?LOL Okay..so I will be cleaning the garage with Dh today.hehe

If you would like to use this one too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed Link here:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val...Nick and I are both super sick :( Have fun cleaning the garage with DH - I would so love to clean mine out too!! What about your daughter getting a storage unit for her stuff so you could at least have 1/2 a garage back?? Just a thought :)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!
    Boy right now I know how you feel with the garage!!!
    A month ago my oldest son put my car out side so he could move his HUGE tool chest out to another garage since my youngest son's mustang was in front of his toolbox & isn't running it neds new heads.
    Well gurss who's car is still outside since my younger son now has the riding mower & his motorcyle, parts & tools all over in my spot!!!
    Well now I'm feed up & told him that he better be home today by 3pm & get it all cleaned up or I'll do it & throw all his crap into his mustang!!!! LOL
    He went out on a motorcyle breakfast run this morning!!
    TY so very much for the final beautiful QP & you know me I'd love to have your awesome elements!!!!!!!
    Try not to work to hard & make hubby do most of the work!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Jean said...

    Thanks so much for another QP. I think it would be great to have a few elements to "personalize" the pages with.
    Good luck with the garage! :)

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HILARIOUS... LOL so this is what i have to look forward to in the future? LOL Well I am going to tell you one thing... if hubby wants the garage clean.. I would tell him get your son ( whose stuff is in the garage ) to help you.. LOL HAHAHAHA:)

    Love pages Val!! Very beautiful! :) Love the idea of making a matching album.. will have to think of that also! :) HUGS!!!

    Linda said...

    Thanks so very much for this wonderful album! I hate to see it come to an end! Yes, a kit with the elements would be great.((HUGS)) Linda

    Josie said...

    Hi Val,

    Just wanted you to know I've done some more LOs with your wonderful QPs. Some of these are recent and some are older, but they're all fabulous QPs.

    I posted 6 of them tonight. Here is the link to my gallery at Gotta Pixel -- you can check them all out there!

    Thanks again for all your gifts!
    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3179?MMCF_BLOGJU

    Trisha said...

    Thank you very much for this lovely qp, Val!

    Robbi1 said...

    Oh my I have to sit here and giggle! Too cute, none of my cars has ever seen the inside of a garage either! I can relate, but mine has always had old cars in the garage - dont know whats worse!
    Thanks again for the darling qps now I'll have to get the baby book back from Michaele and get the scanner fired up :) I'm motivated...just need the albums.
    back :) Elements sound wonderful...anything you make is greatly appreciated! Have a great week - Hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com