Friday, October 05, 2007

Valjs QP 10-5-07


Here is todays QP for the "baby" album.Hope you like this one too.:) BTW...4shared is getting full again so I am gonna have to start deleting the older files..so if you haven't gotten them yet..be sure to do it in the next few days. I will be going into the February dwnlds and deleting some as I need the room.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am so glad you like it...you are most welcome.:) Enjoy!!

We had a great time at my Mom's yesterday evening.The chili was delicious.I had been wanting some of that for a couple of weeks now.:) It was really nice to have most of the family together.Christy (DD) had to work late and couldn't make it..and my older brother had to work too...so he couldn't make it...but there were fifteen of us there...we took up most of my Mom's little home.LOL There was sooo much laughing and everybody talking at the same time...it was a lot of fun.:)

Are these pages starting to look alike?LOL I really think they will make a cute baby album though.:) I need to start digging out the kids baby pics and scanning them.They didn't have digital cameras back then...if they did...I didn't know it or couldn't afford it if I did.LOL Isn't technology amazing these days? Sooo coool!:)

If you would like to use this one too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another of your awesome QP's!!!!!
    It's just about time for me to make my BIG batch of Chilli & freeze most of it for the winter!!
    But right now if it would not be foer the leaves changing you would not know its fall with Temps being in the high 70's!!! LOL

    Jody said...

    I've printed one out at 8x8 and it is wonderful. These pages are certainly going to make a wonderful album. Hmm need about 10 pages LOL What would I do without you! My kids thank you too cause now at least Grandma is scrapping some pages of the grandkids :)

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi there, so nice to see you out an about this morning :) I know Im a bad blogger this week...I havnt been home (as usual) and we are only home today because an "inside slider" came through and its 37 degrees at the cabin - where we are supposed to be painting the outside split rail fence! Supposed to warm up tomorrow - I hope cuz we have to go! I'm surely not ready for winter yet! Havnt even had fall - but in the Desert its hard to see the fall colors. Love your baby QP - I love that it has lots of spaces for pictures, thanks so much Val and hope you have a wonderful weekend...I'll go try and update my blog now :( LOL - Hugs, Robbi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    Surprise...I made it two days in a row - LOL! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I always look forward to seeing if you have stopped in to see me! Oh....more talk about Chili...you are making me super hungry...I will have to bug my Dad to hurry up and make some...I have a craving now!!!! Glad you had a nice time with your family - hope your Mom has a safe trip!
    Today was as busy as usual...but managed to get two new layouts done for some CT's that I am on....and I got my new kit and add on in the store...only been working on that since August - glad to finally have it finished and put in the store!
    What do you have planned for the weekend? We might go up to the apple orchard this Sunday and get some Apples, apple cobbler, apple cider and of course fresh apple butter....it is one of our Fall traditions...lots of fun and a great picture taking opportunity, too!
    Well, babble long enough...thanks again for visiting my blog and saying hi! Take care and hope to stop in again real soon!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Trisha said...

    Another adorable qp :-) Thank you!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Jody..
    I am soo glad you let me know how the pages are working for you...and that you are happy with them.:) It is soo much fun scrapping the grand kids..huh?:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda