Thursday, October 04, 2007

Valjs QP 10-4-07


Here is another page for you.Hope you like it.:) If you notice...you have a page now with one cutout for a pic...(I thought that one would be great for the first page.).kinda introducing the baby....and then another page with two cutouts...then three...etc. I really had fun making these.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments and well wishes you left me yesterday. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.Thank you for your prayers too for my FIL.:) We called again last night and talked to Jim's Mom and she said he still talks incoherently once in a while and has forgotten how to turn the tv ..microwave ...and computer on.:( It has to be frustrating for him I am sure. I looked up the after effects of a stroke and he is acting just like it said he would if he had had one.It said if you have had a stroke on the left side of your brain..it effects your speech and you may talk and nobody can understand what you are trying to say...and then you also can forget how to do simple tasks that you have done repeatedly for years....like turning the tv on etc.He had lost the use of his right side for a while..so that pretty much sounds like he had a stroke on the left side of his brain.
Jim's Mom said she doesn't need us to come down there right now.She has Jim's sister to help her (she lives right next door to them) and she has been there almost all day since this happened.She comes immediately if they need anything.That is a great relief for us and them too.:) We are on stand by mode right now..so if I disappear..you will know why.

We are going to my Mom's tonight for Chili...Mom is making a huge pot of it for supper.The whole family is invited.:)My brother and his family are up from Florida and got in last night.They are taking her back with them for a couple of weeks.They have their travel trailer all set up for her and her dog.:)She is excited about going.She lived down there for years and has friends there too she is anxious to see.:)I will miss our morning..afternoon and evening chats on messenger though.:( I know..I have to share.LOL

If you would like to use this page too.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Will continue with my prayer's for your FIL!!!!
    TY so very much for today's beautiful QP!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I'm praying for your FIL Valinda... and I hope you have wonderful time together with your guests. Your QP is, as always, lovely. Thanks for sharing. muah!

    Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp!

    myscrapbook said...

    lovely QPs.tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Hi again! So sorry to hear about your father in law...how scary! He is in my prayers and hope he recovers soon...glad that your mil has someone so close to help her during this time, too!
    Did you have a nice visit with your brother? Chili sounds delicious - my Dad makes the best meaty chili ever....looking forward to when he makes a batch - usually late fall and in winter time....yummy!
    Hope your Mom will have a nice visit down to Florida....I know it will be sad for you not to have her so close by to chat with!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

    Robbi1 said...

    Sorry to hear about your FIL, our prayers for all that he will get better soon. Boy, no fun getting older thats for sure! Hugs and thanks for all the darling qp's for babies I love them all!