Sunday, October 14, 2007

Valjs QP 10-13-07


Here is another QP with a wrapped frame.I LOVE the way it turned out.My DD said it would be great for a wedding pic.I agree..will have to see if I can make mine look good enough to fit in here.:) My pics got stuck to the glue part of the album they were in and the album got old and torn apart and needed to be replaced..so I had to take each picture off by running dental floss under them and slowly pulling them off .Talk about a tedious job..and dental floss can cut you too.:) Some of them had to be fixed with my paint program...but at least we have that option these days.Right?:) I love the puffy background on this QP..I was just playing and had this idea and waaalaaa....:) Hope you like it too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for the half flower clips.I had fun making them.You are most welcome.:)

We have plans to go to my youngest sons this afternoon to help with a plumbing project. Not much more than that going on today so I guess I will get right to the freebie....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Jody said...

    OK I have started a new folder titled Wedding Album cause if I know you, you will be coming up with some more QPs like this. I am definitely going to haul out my old photos (49 + years ago) and finally scrap our wedding. These colors work great with one of my son's wedding photos too.

    Looking forward to an album full of QPs!!!!!!!

    Thanks again for inspiring me to get scrapping!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val its GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
    Would be great for Prom or Anniversary too!!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ruth said...

    This is so beautiful. I never had a real wedding album just a lot of loose (old and deterioting) photos. My daughter has been trying to save some of them and we are working on a "digital album"..this is so beautiful and just what I wanted. Oh, I do hope you will add to this and make a wonderful set. Your work is incredible and I love all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    myscrapbook said...

    Love this beautiful QP.tfs

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the beautiful qp!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com