Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Valjs QP 10-1-07


Here is the first of a small album I am putting together.My DD and I thought it would make a cute baby album. I have three altogether so far..and will try to do another one to make four.If I find the time..I would like to have six altogether. You will get one page a day.That way..I can design one every day and maybe have those six by the time I am through.:) Do you recognize that background paper? It was used in an earlier QP.It looks sooo different this way...huh?:)

Today I am going to get some groceries into the house.My DD is off and we are meeting my Mom at El Nopals (Mexican Restaurant) for lunch before we all go shopping.The restaurant is right across the street from Walmart.:) You know ...I said I would have pics etc today??? Well...that will have to be AFTER I get back from town....after putting the groceries away.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it...and let me know.:) You are most welcome.!!

If you would like this first one of the album....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val...
    Thanks for visiting...you beat me, again, today. I'm gonna try the vapor rub. I used a bit of vicks on my nose last night and it seemed to help. I hate feeling lousy! Love your quickpages. I keep adding to my collection. Someday, I hope to get a chance to do some scrapping.

    I've got another busy day, today, so..

    Hugs...

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Valfor this beautiful QP!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!

    mh51 said...

    Love the colour combinations....... I always LOVE your work.
    Mary

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Attempt # 2 at a comment - Explorer quit on me in the middle of last one... grrrumble

    Mexican, did you say MEXICAN? You're torturing me here gurl... the nearest to us is 2 hrs south... so now i have to make tacos for lunch instead.

    Your QP IS lovely - perfect for baby themes. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent.

    BTW - we had a young newlywed couple from our church come yesterday, the husband will lead worship with my dh soon, but it was the most awesome time together. The wife put it into my heart to do some nice things for my dh... how grateful I am for this!

    Have a good day Valinda.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HEY VAL!!! hope that food is good.. YUM!!! I would give anything for a good burrito right now. LOL :) Sounds like a alot of fun! :) Love your new page.. Your going to do an album!! thats soo awesome! :) I s houdl actually do an album with my own stuff.. I think that my kids would love to see my "Talents" when they get older.. OH gosh I just realized for them to get older.. I will have to.... YOU KNOW.. I can't finish that statement just yet. LOL :) if I dont admit it.. then it wont happen right? LOL :) HUGS:) See you tomorrow:) HOpe you have an Amazing day!! :) HUGS:)

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the lovely qp Val!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you so much for the beautiful QPs! You always do a fabulous job :)
    And I want to thank you also for the wonderful comments you left for me :)
    We´re staying up late today - tomorrow is a holiday here in Germany and we can sleep looooong, yeah!
    Okay, I could sleep long everyday if there wasn´t this awful noise in the street where we live - tomorrow it will be quiet enough to be really able to sleep long *gg*
    How was your visit to the restaurant?

    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Ruth said...

    Love the colors....love all your work. Thanks for sharing

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    myscrapbook said...

    love the QP.tfs

    Anonymous said...

    another triumph!! So cute! Thanks! :)

    jburkhart said...

    Very cute page! TFS! Lucky you to have Mexican Food....we haven't gone out in awhile...could always go for Mexican Food! Good news....we have a sign that says Taco Bell coming soon! To most that it good news, but when we only have a McDonalds in town...that is wonderful news! Who knows when we will get it up, but at least there is a coming soon sign! LOL!
    What did you think of Grey's last week and tonight! The ending was funny! Hehehehehe!
    Take Care and have a great evening!
    Michaele