Sunday, October 28, 2007

Valjs Horn Of Plenty QP


Suzy asked for a QP for Thanksgiving.She said she couldn't find any...so I made one for her.:) Hope you like it ! The gorgeous Autumn leaves are loaned to me from
  • Jill
  • ...from " stuff by Jill".She is soo sweet to let me use some of her supplies.Thank you Jill.:) By the way...she has a gorgeous butterfly mini kit on her blog this week...and it's free!! If you have never gone there..be sure to stop by and take a look at all her fantastic designs.They are all free..did I say free?...yippers! :)

    Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP's.I am soo glad you like them.Glad you got a kick out of that turkey one too.hehe :) You are most welcome.!

    I have caught a cold.Bummers.It was all I could do to make myself get out of that warm bed this morning...so I am late getting my post up....so this is gonna be it for now.:)

    If you would like to use this one...

    Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
    TY both so very much!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    Think I have been hanging around you too much cause I woke up yesterday with a cold! Feel lousy with such a heavy head. Actually I caught it from grandson who sleeps over once a week - last week he had a fulll blown cold and stayed here for two nights.

    Take it easy - get back in that warm comfy bed. We can manage a day off from freebies you know (although it wouldn't be easy!)

    Suzi said...

    Thanks for the QP, Val. My brother is doing worse, so I'm trying to keep my mind off things. {{{Hugs}}} for coming and visiting on my blog. I appreciate the prayers.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val:
    I simply LOVE the Horn of Plenty QuickPage. Thank you so very much for ALL the freebies you provide. I'm a BIG lover of quickpages and your's are just wonderful!!

    Helen said...

    lovely autum QP. i really like the bowling ones great job with them. stoped in to say hi. i've not been on much. you can tell if you come by my blog and see i don't up date that offten. sorry for not stopping in sooner. just love the QP's you make thanks helen.

    Robbi1 said...

    Darling QP Val, thanks so much, Im sure it will be used this Thanksgiving! Hope all is well with you - all ok here...thanks for stopping by my blog...always makes me feel better! Hugs! Have a great week!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    cindyrelly said...

    Just Beautiful...Thank You ;)

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Your work is outstanding! TY!