Saturday, October 13, 2007

Valjs Half Flower Clips


Here are some cute little flower clips I made yesterday.There are ten of them.I know they aren't real flowers..but that is what I am calling these.LOL They were a lot of fun to make. Hope you like them.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays paper pack.I am sooo glad you liked them.:) You are most welcome.!!
Okay..I have a confession to make...I haven't been wearing my reading glasses when I have been dusting my house.I did yesterday and I was tempted to take them back off.LOL So...I took everything off of the fireplace mantel and started scrubbing.LOL Guess I will be doing more Spring cleaning this weekend...while wearing my glasses.You must understand ...I can't even see the hairs on my legs without my reading glasses.hehe. I have sets of glasses all over the house so whichever room I am in..there is a pair...but....they all end up right in front of my monitor ...because...I put them on my head and walk in the office and have to take them off cause I use a certain pair to see the monitor with.They just work better for that.:) So ..I end up gathering all of them up and dispersing them all over the house again.hehe. I said that to let you know what I will be doing today...and tomorrow..and next week...LOL.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.It's cool here..had to turn the heat on yesterday and today....wore socks..and my winter pjs..drank coffee...you know what I am talking about...sooo cozy.:)
If you would like to use these clips.....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Wow these are really col Val!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!
    I've got to wear my glasses all the time cant see squit without them!!! LOL
    The eye Dr couldn't believe that I didn't have to have Bifocals until last year when I hit the age of 53!!!
    Now I've got 1 pair with lines & 1 without!!!!
    I'm digging out my winter clothes today since the weathers cooled off

    ConnyB said...

    Val, those clips are very cute! Thank you for sharing :)
    Can you believe that I never wear my glasses?!... I get a bad conscience when reading about your glasses now LOL
    I just can´t get used to wear them - and I see so good without them, much better than with, though I really better should wear them...

    I hope you have a great weekend!
    Big Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - thanks for your visit. Your clips are awesome - and as for the flowers not being 'real' well sometimes thats even nicer, you know, than ones that 'pretend' to be real.

    About the glasses? I just went for my first eyetest ever. Really LOL.. so I may need reading glasses for real closeup, and I should have ones for driving for seeing far off. In between I'm just fine. LOL. Actually - I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like on, but wearing them? enh.

    Won't keep you from that spring cleaning in fall. Catch you soon.
    Squeeeeeeeeeeeeezes
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Cheryl said...

    These are really cute!

    Gayle said...

    What cute, unique little clips! Thanks! :)

    Trisha said...

    These clips are wonderful! Thank you :-)