Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Valjs Cloth Swirls


Here are some cloth swirls for you in various colors.:) I have spent the last couple of days filling some of the Quick Pages I have made or received..so I had to give you something that I have already made.I made these at the same time I made the other swirls.:) I don't know what you will get tomorrow...cause my DD and my DS are off today and we usually go shopping or something and DH is off tomorrow. I may just take a break tomorrow.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:) I am soooo glad you like the baby album.I thought I was through with mine until I made those other papers to go with it.LOL I may just fill up one of the albums I have.:)

If you would like to use these swirls....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for these cool swirls!!!!
    Enjoy your day with your DD & DS!!!
    TAKE the day OFF & enjoy your day with Hubby!!!!!!!!

    dodo said...

    i just love these they will go on many layouts thank you so much
    dodo

    myscrapbook said...

    nice colors.love them.tfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the cool swirls!

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    your LO of Destiny looks so beautiful!!! She´s a cutie :)
    Thank you very much for the wonderful goodies!!!
    Sorry that I´m missing in action a bit the last days, I have a difficult mission in my family. A dear one has to deal with some real hard psychical problems and I´m there all around the clock to listen and give good advices - and am also searching for information centres. Not much time left for my hubby either, he complains already ;)
    I´m thinking of you!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny