Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Valjs Christmas/Winter QPs


Here is another set of QPs from last Christmas.Hope you like them:)
I will be putting the links up from the top left to the bottom right.I think they will be easy to figure out just by their names.:)

Be sure to scroll down..if you are interested in a bowling QP.I put one up for Jamie this morning and you are welcome to it too if you want it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for the Qps yesterday.I am soo glad you like them.I wasn't sure how many of you had them already..but thought there may be some of you who don't.:)

Here are the links...

Snow Woman and Child:
  • dwnldlink


  • Winter Scene with Sled:
  • dwnldlink


  • Snowman QP;
  • dwnldlink


  • Penguin QP:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for updating these QP's VAL!!!!!
    TY so very much for the cool bowling QP!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda your Bowling QP is STRIKING..hahahah, pun intended. Truly its awesome! Thanks for reposting the Christmas qp's, I know my SIL judgirl will be so happy. She's coming over for a visit too. Bout my blog, there is definately a place to comment, its just all nicely colored the same as my theme, in a green so you might have to hunt for it... still at the bottom of the day's entry. Sorry you had to search but so glad you took effort to still leave me some love, means a lot to me. hugs to you and thanks again!

    squeeeeeeeeeeeze,
    Barb

    Betty said...

    Thank you very much. Quick pages are so convienent and these are truly beautiful. Thank you again for your generosity.

    Jackie said...

    Thanks so much for the QP's.They are fantastic!!! LOVE them.The textures are great.Im going to love using them all.Thanks again!!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Thanks for your lovely visit to my blog! Always great to see that you have stopped by! Hope your trip to the doctor's went well and you were able to get all your stuff done! My daughter is all better now....she took her test and got an A and played in her Volleyball game, too! I got some pics and will have to see how they turned out - gym photos from far away always turn out blurry and dark....more pics for me to scrap with - lol!
    Hope you have a wonderful evening!
    Big hugs to you! I am looking forward to the girls going to be, having some quiet time and watching House in a little bit...ready to relax!
    TTYS!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com