Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Valjs Bowling QP


I had a request for some bowling QPs.This is the first one.I am working on another one and will try to get it done today..but no promises Jamie.LOL I have a Doctors appt this afternoon so it depends on how my day goes.:) I am fine..just need to get my prescriptions filled and need to see the Doctor this time to get them.:) No more refills until then.:( Bummers. I hate going to the Doctor....well..maybe it's the money I hate having to give them for the five minutes they see me.LOL
I will have two posts today..one for Jamie and whoever else may be interested in this bowling QP..and one with some more of last years...Winter/Christmas QPs.So ...if you come early...check back for the next post:)

Here's the bowling QP:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Jody said...

    Love that bowling pin photo holder! So now I am going to dig out a couple of old photos I have from my old bowling days some 40 or so years ago! Used to play once a week after my first child was born. Kept it up for a number of years but other commitments had me give it up.

    Thanks for more Christmas/Winter QPs too :)

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    This blowling quickpage is just darling. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

    Suzi said...

    Love the bowling QP! My brother is having surgery today and I'm on pins and needles. I'll get back to you.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!

    sweetheaven said...

    downloanding this one also. Your qp's rock
    thank you

    Deborah Misfit said...

    How great - I'm in love with these lo's !!!

    Jamie said...

    Awesome! Thank you hun!