Saturday, October 27, 2007

Valjs Bowling QP 4 and Thanksgiving Freebies

Here is the fourth and final Bowling QP.Hope you like it.:) I made places for four pics on this one. It was a lot of fun figuring out what to do next.:)

Here is a QP from last year.I made this one just for the fun of it.hehe I got a very good response from those who wanted it last year.It can be used for Thanksgiving or Christmas.If you will take a pic of your turkey on the dinner table or by itself and place it in here...you will have lots of responses to this one.:) Hope you like it too!! Let me know what you think.hehe:)

This one is self explainatory.It's a banner you can use on your pages...or cards...etc.Have fun with it:)
Thank you ALL once again for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I am soo glad you like my stuff.:) You are most welcome!!
My DH got home just fine.My sister and I went to pick him up from the airport.She suggested we stop some place and get coffee and wait down the street from the airport until he called us after he picked up his bags from the baggage claim.It was sooo easy this way..he was waiting right outside the airport..we drove up and he put his bags in the trunk and he and I sat in the back seat together while my sister drove.:) It sure is nice to have him back home where he belongs.!!!! :)

If you would like to use these.....
Here are the links:
Bowling QP:
Turkey QP:
We Give Thanks Banner:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Jody said...

    Thanks for sharing some of your oldies. I wasn't in tune with the life of digi scrapbooking then so appreciate it when the oldies but goodies return. The turkey QP is a hoot!

    Enjoy your day with DH

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    So glad Hubby made it home safely!!!
    What a great idea & less waiting time!!!
    TY for the redo's of your oldies!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!
    Enjoy your weekend with hubby!!!!!!

    jburkhart said...

    Good Morning Val!
    Thanks for your lovely visit to my blog yesterday! So happy to hear that your dh got home safely and he is with you now....and congrats to him for passing his test he had to take! Yay!
    Yes, we cleaned up most of the dirt and dust from inside....outside still has some areas that need cleaning but since the wind has shifted the smoke towards us we haven't been going outside much - very bad to breathe all that in...so it will just have to wait!
    Have you been watching Grey's? It was soooo good on Thursday....funny about the bag of her Mom being carried around with her...but cute what her half sister said in the end!
    Well, gotta go take care of housework before I can play on the puter....have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your hubby, too!
    Michaele
    P.S. I remember the turkey qp...too cute! The bowling one is cute too! TFS

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very Cool Valinda - you're one busy chickie! Is it Thanksgiving there THIS weekend? It must be close, at any rate.

    I just dropped in to say hello and leave you a big hug!

    squeeeeeeeeeeeze,
    Barb

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    glad you have your hubby back home :))
    Thank you very much for the sweet freebies once again, you´re always so generous with your wonderful stuff!!!
    I will be MIA a few more days, I need a break from the PC right now. But I wanted to give you a BIG HUG before I will start my break ;)
    I´m thinking of you and hope you´re doing fine!!!
    Conny

    Suzi said...

    Still lovin the QP's. Thank you so much for coming to see me. I'm a wreck right now. I'm still waiting today to see how things are going. I'll post more.
    {{{Big Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    sweetheaven said...

    These are awesome. thanks for all your quickpages.
    Keep up the bowling quickpages
    thank you thank you thank you

    Beth said...

    Val, I love your QP's, thanks so much for sharing. The bowling ones have been especially wanted. I'm surprised I never thought of it myself! :D
    Thanks again, keep up the good work.

    cathy said...

    Love these qp....especially the turkey one. Thanks so much!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Deborah Misfit said...

    Love the turkey one! How funny. And of course the others are great too. Thanks for sharing