Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Valjs Bowling QP 2


Here's another one Jamie.:) I had fun putting this one together.Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays pages.I am sooo glad you like them.You are most welcome.Enjoy!!:)

I had a good trip to the Doctor yesterday.She gave me a six months refill prescription for my sugar and blood pressure pills...said she will only need to see me every six months.How cool is that?:)

After my trip to the Doctor..I went over to my Son's and his family ..to have supper and watch a movie..then to Walmart to get the prescriptions filled before they closed...then came home and chatted with my Mom and DH.So...I didn't get a chance to get the next set of Christmas pages from last year ready for you this morning.That will have to wait until tomorrow..so be sure to check back then.:) Hope you enjoy this bowling QP.:)

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for the beautiful QP! I still have your QPs from last Christmas, they´re lovely! Will have to get them out soon (they´re saved on DVD).
    Excuse me for not being much around lately, I don´t know what it is - way too much stress and than I´m totally unmotivated :( But I´m thinking of you and am still here ;)
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda - these bowling ones are just BOWLING me over! wow! you have a talent for these!

    I am on the run today, so just a quick hello and hug to you!

    muah!
    ~B

    sweetheaven said...

    Thank you for the quickpage for bowling. I would like to see more quickpages for bowling. My family bowls.

    Deborah Misfit said...

    How wonderful and unique! Love it - thanks for sharing!

    Jamie said...

    Thanks so much! My girls bumper buddies pics willl look great in them!