Thursday, October 11, 2007

Valjs Baby Album Add Ons

This is for Cindi..she requested the scallops and wavy lines...thought she might like to have a few other goodies too.There are belts...buttons...stamps...and two extra QP's.The one I put my Grand daughter in to show you is one of them.Hope you like these...oh...and will tell me so.:)Oh...and the rest of you are welcome to them too if you want them.LOL

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.It was a lot of fun stretching my imagination.:) I love the wrapped frames..don't you?..Not just mine..but all the ones I see.:)

I am trying 4shared again this morning in hopes they got our messages and conform to their rules they have set for themselves.If you have a problem with obscenity when dwnlding....let me know and I will look for another dwnld server.I hate to have to change because I have over two hundred posts with freebies available..and that would be gone if I had to change.So..you see my reluctance.??? :)

If you would like to add these to your collection.....

Here are the links:

Baby Album QPs
  • dwnldlink


  • Baby Album Elements 1
  • dwnldlink


  • Baby Album Elements 2
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Good Morning Valinda!

    I could not agree with you more, I don't like being subject to questionable materials when downloading. I used to use PutStuff, but they've been down for quite a while. I will check around and see what I can see in the way of other d/l sites for ya. (soons as I get a moment to breathe) LOL.

    You've done a terrific job with this set! Thanks for sharing your time and talent. I have to move my bumm as I am going to school this morning. Will catch up with you later. Have a wonderful day, my friend.

    Love, Barb

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Wow Val these are totally awesome!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    Hope that4share gets it act together!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    Well nobody can tell me I don't have the tools to scrap some awesome baby pages that is for sure. You have given me and everyone who hangs out here the most awesome kit and QPs for scrapping the little ones.

    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Christine said...

    This is such a cute baby kit.

    Thank you so much.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you, these are so cute!