Sunday, October 21, 2007

Question and some layouts

This is my son Jimmy.I thought this pic of him fit just right in this page.:)
This is my sister and her daughter Nicole and Lexie..my middle grand daughter at my Mom's Christmas eve. The circle frame is suppose to be a snowball.:)


This is Destiny..my youngest Grand daughter.Isn't she cute? I love this snowman skating on the ice.:)


This is probably my favorite one.I LOVE it!!:) The pic is of my middle Grand daugher again.She loves to have her pic taken ..so I probably have more pics of her than the other two.:)


This is my oldest Grand daughter Carrie..she wanted to be Santa and pass out the presents that year.:) The page has a white border..hope it shows up in the preview.:)
Last year at Christmas time I made some Qp's that everyone seemed to love.They were made only in psd files because I didn't know at the time how to make png files work on my paint program.So..my question is..would anyone be interested in me bringing them back? I could put them in both psd and png so everyone who wanted them last year but couldn't use them and all of you newbies to my blog can get them.These are just a few of them..so let me know if you would be interested in me doing that.:)

I have to run..gotta take Dh to the airport this morning.

Have a wonderful day.!!

Hugs,
Valinda













8 comments:

Kicki said...

These are so cute
I would love to have a chance to download them
You´re so talented and I adore your work
Hugz
Kicki from Sweden

Jamie said...

I love your page, is there any way you could make some bowling quick pages?

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Val!!!
I've got them DL but sure would love them in png!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!
Love the LO's you did with them!!!!!!

Jody said...

Well, Val, I don't have any of the ones you have shown and I know I would use them so if you are able to share them that would be wonderful.

I actually prefer psd to png but either one works

Sandie said...

I would love to have your Christmas QPs!! Your work is so awesome, and anything you do is special. Thanks, and don't miss the hubby too much hon!!

jburkhart said...

Hi Val!
Big hugs to you for your concern! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog, leaving me love and asking about my safety! That was so kind of you and yes, we are all fine - No, the fire that they are having in Malibu is not close by - it is about 2 hours away from where we are ....we live in the desert and Malibu is along the coast.....Hopefully they will be able to put that fire out real soon because the winds have been so bad everywhere....yesterday we had another horrible dust storm again and dirt and dust is everywhere (both inside and out)....luckily my parents and I were in town so we were not home this time - dh was so, so he was telling me that it was worse than the one we had the other day! Yikes...so, today after my parents left we went around with the vaccuum, broom and windex and cleaned house once again! Suppose to be windy again today, but so far it hasn't been too bad! Thanks again for your concern and big hugs to you!
Michaele

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Valinda -

YES
YES
did I say YES yet?

Bring them back! bring them back png, psd etc.. hahaha

Thanks for showing us the back-years, its sure neat to see the family 'grow up', no?

My Sister in Law was here for a two day visit and we had an awesome time. She'll be coming to visit you here too, and looking for your wonderful QP's!

hugs, Barb

Cintia said...

I love all :D
Your family is pretty :D
I wanted so much speech english perfectly. Is hard to want to talk and to be limited, but knows that you are a great friend, and I love all your works. You made with much affection. Have a nice week.
Hugs :D