Monday, October 29, 2007

More Christmas QP's (now in png format also )



Here are some more Christmas QPs from last year.I added the png files to them so those of you who couldn't use them last year...will have the opportunity to use them this year.Oh..and for the newbies to my blog:) Hope you like them!
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome.!
I didn't feel well yesterday..so I didn't design anything new.Sure am glad I have these oldies.:)
If you would like to use these....
Here are the links.
Christmas Tree QP:
Christmas Wreath QP:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    HUGE BIG HUG!!!!!
    Will put you in my prayers!!!
    Hope your feeling better real soon!!!!!!
    TY for both of the oldies!!!!!!!

    xashee's corner said...

    Sure hope you feel better soon!! Thank you so very much for sharing such FUN & WONDERFUL qps!! Have a GREAT day! :D

    mjc0641 said...

    Thanks so much for these qp's. These are excellent for those of us in Florida where snow doesn't quite fit in the picture. Hope to see more like them. Hope you are feeling better now.

    bearlyscrapping said...

    Hello... Thank you for all of the wonderfull QP's that you give out. For some reason, I am not able to downloan the wedding mini add-on...DawnP http://bearlyscrapping.blogspot.com/

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com