Monday, October 22, 2007

Links for Christmas QPs

These are bring backs from last year.I mentioned in yesterdays blog that when I did these..I didn't know how to make the png files for my program.Everytime I tried..they would be fused to the pages...Until ....some wonderful scrappers told me how to do it.Now I am making these available in png and psd...so those of you who have programs who won't do one or the other will be able to add these pages to your Christmas collection. I also wanted to make them available to the newbies to my blog. I hope you like them.:) Each dwnld has it's own folder and both png and psd files in them.Have fun!! If you want to see what they look like filled with pics..scroll down to yesterdays post.Hopefully (if I do it right) I will have these links in the same order as you see them below..so you can pick the ones you want.:)

I got my DH sent off to the meetings in Dallas.He took his laptop with him and has wireless internet and we chatted off and on all evening...until my eyes started bugging out from looking at the monitor all day.LOL I know..but we have always been best friends so when we aren't together ...we are miserable.:) I stayed up late watching tv until I got tired and was able to fall asleep.Sad aren't I?LOL

If you would like to use these.....

Here they are:

Christmas Snowman QP
  • dwnldlink


  • Let It Snow QP
  • dwnldlink


  • Snowman On Ice QP
  • dwnldlink


  • Penguin QP
  • dwnldlink


  • Stocking QP
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Jody said...

    Thanks Val, I look forward to scrapping with these great QPs. So happy you and DH can be in touch via computer. What would we do without the internet!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much VAL!!!!
    I've delated the old one's since I'v got these now!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    HEY!!!! IM here:) GREAT pages.. I do remember them from last year.. wow have I been digi for that long already? GEESH!!!! Time is flying.. and NEEEEEEDDDSSS TO STOP!!!! LOL I mean.. seriously... time needs to let us catch up.. LOL Its like it forces us to get older... HAHAHAHA

    Soooo Your Grand Daughters are absolutely beautiful! wow.. I can only dream. Unless I buy a wig or two for my boys. LOL But Hubby wouldn't go for that LOL!! ANYWAY!!! Thanks for stopping by HUGE HUGS and I left a comment for you on my blog today:)

    Hope your day is going wonderful... Although I know its harder when the other is half is gone. Hope he gets home soon and SAFE!!! :)
    HUGS!!!
    Leslie

    Robbi1 said...

    How cute your wedding kit is and thank you for re-newing your Christmas QP's. The winds here in CA are bad and so are all these fires, 12 now! We are not close to any of them at the moment...so please pray these winds stop so they can be fought or controlled.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog too...Michaele's was a fun shopping day...we came back to about an inch of silt/dust outside and inside that came through the sliding glass door and window, unbelievable! Poor Michaele, dh decided to come home early to try and avoid the forecasted winds through the pass and I wasnt much help cleaning up. Take care and I know exactly how you feel when DH is away - Amazing how much you and I (and our lives) are alike in so many ways... Have a great week! Hugs!

    Ruth said...

    Thanks Val, I'm one of the Newbies and I love these. Be all set for all those christmas pictures.

    Thanks again!

    You wouldn't have any ideas on some pages for "bingo" nuts. My mom was a true bingo lady and I'd love to do some pages in her memory. Pretty far fetched I guess.

    jburkhart said...

    Oh big hugs to you! Glad dh got off okay yesterday....sorry you have to be apart for awhile...time will go by quick and he will be back before you know it! :)
    Boy it really doesn't seem possible that it has almost been a year since you did these beautiful quick pages-where has the year gone? Wow! How lucky the newbies are to have a second chance at picking up your gorgeous holiday winter pages!
    My daughter didn't go to her volleyball practice this afternoon because she had some sort of stomach bug and was sick so had to take care of my baby this afternoon - but she is doing much better now....so glad!
    Gotta go finish up more laundry! Glad I got the chance to stop in and say hello today!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    xashee's corner said...

    Thanks so much for such fun and WONDERFUL qps!!! Have a GREAT day! :D