Wednesday, October 31, 2007



I thought I would throw some green in with all that red today.:) These are a couple more from last year.The first QP is called Christmas Lights.I was thrilled when I discovered I could make them glow.:) The second QP is with my middle Grand Daughter.Needless to say..she was the inspiration for this one.:) That is Freedom..my dog with her.I just LOVE this pic and QP.Pay close attention to the spelling on this one..it escaped some of my family members until I pointed it out.hehe. Be sure to get this one..cause if you have little ones...they will lose their front teeth at this age too and you can use it then.:)
Thank you ALL so much for leaving me such sweet comments on these Christmas pages.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that:)You are most welcome.!!
If you would like to use these.....
Here are the links:
Christmas lights:
Two Front Teesh:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for both of these oldies!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com