Thursday, September 20, 2007

Valjs Swirly Qp 2


I didn't get a chance to design yesterday since my Dh was off.So I put up a page I made last week.Hope you like it.:) I noticed a few things on the page that needed corrected after I had put the preview up...Little black lines that I thought were removed...they are corrected in the dwnld files.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the comments you left me yesterday.I am soo glad you like the castle.:) You are most welcome!

My Dh and I spent a couple of hours at the Doc's yesterday.I had to get my prescriptions renewed...then we went to the Mall and ate lunch in the food court.We like going there once in a while...cause we can choose what we would like to eat and then meet at a table in the center.Plus..shop if we want.:) Then we ran to Walmart to get the prescriptions filled and came home.See why I don't blog some days.LOL

I have received several requests for pages..just hang in there and check back once in a while and as I get time..yours might just make it.LOL
I have also received some links to galleries where some of you have used my pages...and I love seeing what you have done with them.Thank you for sharing them with me.:)


If you would like to use this one too.....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val sounds like you had a busy day but at least you were able to spend it with hubby!!!
    TY so very much for another wonderful QP!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    My Goodness if I didnt know better Val I'd think you lived close by me...I think we follow your scheduled day to a T...(Drs, Walmart, Mall, lunch...(gg) too funny.
    Thanks so much for stoppin by, the fire is contained 80% and they are forecasting snow...yep snow...so we are hoping it comes through.
    THanks so much for the darling QP, I love it! Have a restfull evening:) Hugs...

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    jburkhart said...

    Wow...sounds like you are as busy as ever....where do you find the time to create such beautiful quick pages all the time????? This is a lovely new one, too! Yum...haven't been to the food court at the mall in FOREVER...that sounds really good right now, especially since I am very hungry!!!!!
    Sorry you had to spend so much time at the doctor's office though...that stuff always takes forever - but glad you got it all done!
    TTYS!
    Michaele