Sunday, September 30, 2007

Valjs Swirly Designs Freebie


Some of you said you would like to have my swirly designs in a few different colors.There are eight swirls in the dwnld.I included the black one so you can play if you want.:) Hope you like these.They were done with different gel settings and textures.I saved them into individual pngs and psds.for you.:)

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

We went to the fair and had a great time..until my ankle and my DH's back decided we had had enough.:) We got to go to a free concert with Chris Cagle.(country singer) That was pretty cool.:) The music was loud and so was the guy behind us that yelled so much and so loud that he started losing his voice...which didn't upset my DH much cause he was yelling in his ear to the point..I had to tear off a piece of tissue for him to stuff his ear with.LOL We left about three quarters of the way through because we knew we both had to get to the car before we couldn't walk any more.:) Robby (my youngest ..who's Bday is today..HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBY!!!! had a great time too.He is off of work today and we are meeting for supper at the Outback Steakhouse.We all love their bloomin onion.:)

I will have pics of the fair and my choices for the "You make me smile award" just as soon as I get the time to do all that uploading etc.:) Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

If you would like to use these swirls...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink


  • Fixed link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    the swirls are wonderful - and so is your previous QP! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    Good to hear that your trip to the fair was fun! Though you had to break it up :(
    What are your plans for today?
    We will visit friends in the afternoon and in the evening we´ll go to my inlaws :)
    Have a great Sunday!
    HUGS,
    Conny

    P.S. Thank you so much for your visits and for the wonderful comments :))

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Did you say STEAK? I'll be right over, medium rare for me, Miles likes his a little more done. Sorry bout your backs and ankles and any other body parts which are giving you grief. Hope hubby remembered to remove the tp from his ear? If you find he has 'selective' hearing when you ask him to do chores, you'll have to be checkin' that ear... hehe. Have a blessed day, my friend.

    hugs
    Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the swirls.tfs

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    These are so cool!!
    TY so very much Val!!!
    hope you have a wonderful dinner!!
    Can't wait to see the pics!!
    I know I wouldn't last very long walking with my bad knee's & back!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val!! first.. I love the doodle.. they are amazing :) I am a doodle freek!! :) second.. Cris Cagle!!! WOW!!! I love his music!! soo cool!!!
    Third. I have never eaten at the Outback, we don't have one anywhere near us so It will prolly never happen. and Lastly.. I am heading out soon to take pics I am soo excited. It seems to be a rare occasion. :( wish It was more often. alright.. gotta finish breakfast and Head out!! :) YAY!!!
    LOVES
    Leslie

    Glenda said...

    Val, the swirls are beautiful!! I think they look so sharp on LOs. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    Amy W. said...

    Hi Val!
    I'm such a bad commenter. you know I've been by because I add you to my list but I never stop to chat. I'm a horrible person! (Or the mom of a 2 y/o- you decide which.) I;'ve been loving these latest QPs! You are so talented and generous!
    Hugs to you a million times over!
    -Amy

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Jennifer said...

    thanks for the swirls. I am a swirl addict!