Friday, September 28, 2007

Valjs QP 9-28-07

Here is another one for you. I thought the fall colors might be nice.I used the stain glass option on my paint program for the background paper.This is the same doodle I had on some of the previous pages.Yes it is.!LOL Click on the preview for a closer look. Wanna know how I did it?...hmmmm??? :) ....okay...Color your doodle..then add texture to it...then go to the "buttons " option in your paint program (I use Photo Impact 11) and there are "gel"options on it. Choose a gel setting that doesn't raise it a lot but adds a small rim around the edges...and won't take the texture away when adding the shine.You may have to play with the different ones to get the look you want. That is pretty much it.:) I love the way it turned out.Don't you? My DD said she really likes this page and she doesn't care for yellow.Some people don't..but it is my Mom's favorite color..so you may see it show up on here once in a while.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays purple QP.I am soo glad you like it...You are most welcome.:) All of you who dwnlded it...now have the same wallpaper I have in my bathroom.LOL (read previous post if you don't know what I am talking about).:)

My Mom came over yesterday morning and we spent the whole afternoon together.It was nice.I showed her some things on the puter and we played scrabble.(One of the computer games I love)..and had salmon patties and veggies for lunch.My Mom loves salmon.She orders it almost every time she goes to a restaurant that serves it.If you like salmon..some of the best I ever tasted was when we put a honey mustard marinade on it and grilled it.MMMMMM..:) Try it..you will love it!!

Well..that is pretty much all I have for now..cept your freebie....soooo....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    hey Val... Seems like a long time since I commented.. I know I you posted to my blog and I haven't read them yet LOL I have so many windows open I dont know which to start with LOL :) Your pages are sure looking amazing!!! Your style has changed alot from 9 months... Oh my.. 10 months now, from when I started nabbing them :) HUGS:) And I am soo happy that you got to spend some time with your mom.. and No.. I have never had Salmon.. I have heard its good.. but they just do not serve that kind of food round here. LOL :) Hugs:)

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Totally beautiful!!!!
    TY so veery much Val!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    Hmm that background looks almost identical to the shag carpet we had many moons ago! I thought it was the cats meow back then but was happy to see it go when the time came to replace it.

    Brings back memories though - many fun times so will have to dig up some photos from the era to add to this QP

    Thanks again - say hellow to Mom for me!

    mh51 said...

    Oh just love these colours. GREAT.

    m said...

    love the QP.tfs

    Trisha said...

    Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing :-)

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com