Thursday, September 27, 2007

Valjs QP 9-26-07


This one is for you purple lovers.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me for the last QP.I sure am glad you like it.:) You are most welcome!

My couple of days weren't that successful.My DD had Tuesday off and wanted me to go shopping with her..then yesterday my DH was off and we goofed off all day.Very little house cleaning got done.Went out to supper..then over to see my Mom for a little while.But I had fun so..now to get to the cleaning.:)
I did have a chance to make a couple of scrap pages for you .Todays was made from a pic of my bathroom wallpaper.hehe. I love that wallpaper.When we first got it..I told my DH that I wanted to get something I really liked so I wouldn't want to change it too often.I want you to know..sometimes it is best to invest a little more money into something you like..cause it can save you money in the long run.I still love that paper and don't want to change it yet and it is years old now.It is vinyl.(not sure how to spell that.LOL) and can be washed easily.The only reason I would want to replace it..is cause the glue is starting to come away from it and the corners are starting to pull away a little.But good ole elmers glue has gotten me through so far.LOL Now I have two things I love..my wallpaper and a QP.LOL So ..look around for something you really like and take a pic of it and make it into a background paper.You will love the results.:) BTW...my bathroom wallpaper is not purple.LOL It is a combination of blues and light aquas ..pinks and burgandy..flowers..with a swirly ..shiny ..bluish white.. background.:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very pretty pattern on your bathroom walls my friend - and how clever of you to turn it into something for us. I once saw a gal made an entire kit inspired by the pattern on her underwear? LOL! I hope you have a wonderful day, Valinda.

    hugs
    Barb

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Boy you really had me there for awhile thinking it was purple!!! LOL
    TY so very much Val!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    costa rica said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Another spammer ..bummers!:)

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Trisha said...

    Love the color! Thank you for sharing :-)

    Robbi1 said...

    Very Pretty - and the 'real' wallpaper must be gorgeous. That a great Idea...I have some from our bathroom in our old house that I used for drawer liner...maybe Michaele can scan it and make a paper for me :) LOL...I still have 1/2 a roll probably 20 years old in the bottom drawer...I do love it so I know what you mean. Gorgeous pattern. Keep up the great work....I'll be back...Hugs!