Friday, September 21, 2007

Valjs QP 9-20-07


Here's one to go with the one on 9-11-07.Hope you like it Sandie...and the rest of you who visit here too.:) This one is just a little different than the other.The background colors are opposite...and this one has a two pic cut out instead of one.Be sure to check back tomorrow ...cause I have another Qp I think you might like.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!It was a little plainer than the others..but I know you have some doodles and flowers and cool elements that could dress it up some...if you are like me..I have a gazillion.LOL

Not much happening today...and yesterday wasn't much different.Mostly cleaning the house and laundry.I will spare you the details.LOL

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Hi Val,
    HUGE HUGS!!!! Come by my blog to see a pic of our new house, which by the way is closing today! LOL. Talk about busy, busy!! I have so much to do and not enough time. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh. I just came by to say hi real quick. But I also wanted to say thanks for the cute QP too!! This one is really cute, thank you! I haven't forgotten you, been really busy! Take care and ttys.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for today fantastic QP!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!

    mh51 said...

    I love your QPs and would love to know how to make those buttons.
    I use Ulead PhotoImpact 12. Have you heard of it???
    Do you know how I would make buttons in that programme???

    katg1006 said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) Thomas was fab Nick had a great time!! Just popped in to say hiya!! Have a great weekend!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    mh51..

    Email me at gagirl002@yahoo.com and put in the subject..vjscraproom-buttons and I will know it is you.:)
    I use Photo Impact 11:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Trisha said...

    Thank you so much for sharing this adorable qp!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Boy.....as usual I am way behind on stopping by and saying hi! I do not know where my time disappears too...lol! Thank you so very much for your visit the other day - it was great to read your comments and I am so happy you liked my designs! Thank you for your nice comments!
    Your new qp is very pretty.....I love the colors and the new design style...what fun it will be to play with! Thanks for sharing!
    Off to go and read what you have been up to...might have to continue tomorrow....cuz dh needs the computer shortly!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sandie said...

    I LOVE what you did Val!!! Thank you so much for making another QP just for "me". LOL!!! I really like what you did to match the other page~ I just love the colors that you used, and I'm so happy that you took the time to make another!! You are just great!! A great big THANK YOU for this awesome gift, and for being such a generous designer!! Have a great weekend!!

    Anonymous said...

    I have a friend's picture that is going to be just perfect for this Qp! It reminds me somehow of her perky personality. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    PattyAnne said...

    Hi Valinda!
    You had left a comment about my name on my blog. (Thanks for the comment!!) Anyhooooo, Patty is just fine :) I actually go by that or Pat BUT both or those were already taken soooo, I'm PattyAnne. :)
    Nice to see another person of grandmother age fearlessly having fun on the computer! (I am of grannie age but no grands yet. Well, I take that back. I have grand-dogs, a grand-bird and a grand-cat!)
    Anyway, I love your layout page (and the other similar one where you've varied the colors). Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!