Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Valjs QP 9-2-07

Here is the first of a set of four Qp's... I did them all the same colors but different designs.I thought with autumn/fall coming up..these might fit in nicely.Hope you like them...but please don't ask me what color that is.LOL Scroll down to last nights entry and click on the preview for a closer look at the four pages you will be getting over the next few days.I would love to know what you think.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for the butterfly buttons.I am sooo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.!

My Dh has today off . We haven't made big plans.My oldest son ...and Dh are planning on mowing the yard and trimming hedges etc.You wouldn't believe how fast the ivy can grow around that small pond out front.:)

I wanted to let you know that 4 shared is filling up again and I will need to start deleting files soon.So..if you want anything in the January section..you might want to dwnld it now.:)

For those of you who were wondering why your files keep disappearing in 4shared.I asked a tech from there about it and they told me ..if you don't click on the dwnld for a certain amount of time..the file is deleted.I can't remember how long..but I think they said a month.So...for those of us who have archived freebies...we may want to check on that.:) I figure if it hasn't been clicked on for a month..it needs to be gone.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Lizzerd said...

    love it!! looking forward to all 4 beauties! tfs

    Jody said...

    These QPs are absolutely gorgeous! If you feel like making more, I would really love to have some with space for 2 to 4 photos :)

    You really are the champion of Quickpages!

    Thanks again

    Jody said...

    Just want to add another request. Is there any chance you could offer the paper you used for the background? Maybe if I had that I might just be able to make a QP or 2 myself. The paper and elements you used are just so elegant and gorgeous and perfect for Fall. Beuatiful colours yet very soft looking.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!! TY so very much!!
    Cant wait to get the rest!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    myscrapbook said...

    More great QP to come can hardly wait.I love your QP designs your elements are also awsome.Thank you for sharing.

    bl said...

    Lovely quickpage; great color! Thank you very much.

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    beautiful work! Thank you very much for sharing with me :)
    I hope you´re doing well, my friend!
    I´m thinking of you though I`m not always around :)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    Anonymous said...

    just got your qp red/wheat. it is gorgeous. would love to see "kit" of qp you've made in store

    Robbi1 said...

    Ohhhh, how gorgeous - thanks so much for the adorable QP I love the color an am looking fwd to seeing the others, we've missed ya!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com