Sunday, September 09, 2007

Valjs Qp 9-2-07 5 plus Mini Kit


This is the last one for me..LOL I am offering a mini kit for you so you can do more if you want them.:) The kit includes the papers and elements I used in the Qps this week. There will be two links..one for the Qp and one for the mini kit.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me.I soo appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.:)

My Dh has today off...but I don't think we will be shopping today...cause my back is still twinging. It's better than it was yesterday..so that is a good thing.:) Thank you for your well wishes and concern.:)

If you would like to use one or both of these...

Here are the links....

QP=
  • dwnldlink


  • Mini Kit=
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Lizzerd said...

    wow, this stuff is so *pretty* -- thank you for sharing!

    Jody said...

    Thank you so much for the mini kit. I will just have to get my creative juices moving! You have inspired me with the 5 wonderful QPs you created. I will do my best to make another 5 and have a nice album. Mind you it will take me a month or so! LOL

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic Val!!!
    TY so very much!!!
    Enjoy the day with Hubbie!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi there Val, thanks for stoppin by my blog -I sure appreciate your visits, makes my day! Tooth is better now, going back the 19th for the final crown..they did the r/c, filling, post and temp crown in 4 hours, so next visit should be much better! Your QPs are beautiful, thanks so much! Hope you are enjoying you 'home' time now...I wish I was at home more, just cant seem to stay still long tho... Hope you had a great weekend!

    cathy said...

    Thanks so much for the minikit and also all the templates that go with. It is much appreciated.

    Ruthie said...

    Thank you for your fabulous freebies! I will be adding it to my NEW COMPUTER GENERATED FREEBIE LIST TODAY AT:
    digiscrapfreebieslist.blogspot.com

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    These are beautiful! Thank you!

    myscrapbook said...

    Love the QP.lovely mini.tfs

    Sabrina said...

    Thank you for these beautiful red quick pages and the minikit. I tend to a series of pages using the same colors/styles, so this is perfect for me.

    SherryD said...

    Lovely pages! And the kit too! Thanks so much.