Saturday, September 08, 2007

Valjs QP 9-2-07 4


Here is the fourth Qp for this set.Hope you like it too.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it...you are most welcome:)

Not much happening today.My back went out yesterday right before supper and I am gonna have to take it easy again...bummers!! I knew cutting that ivy back from the pond yesterday wasn't a good idea.LOL But it sure looks good ..when I can mosey over to the window to take a look see.LOL

Have a fantastic weekend!

If you would like to use this one too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you very much for this wonderful serie of QPs! I hope your pains will be eased soon!!!
    Not much to write for me now - we will soon get visitors so I´m a bit in a hurry to prepare a few little things before they arrive. I´m not really in the mood today, I´m soooo tired. But than - we dated a long time before and I don´t want to cancel this - I will go through somehow LOL
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Lizzerd said...

    I like those wide ribbons! hope your back feels better soon ... keep looking out the window!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another marvelous QP!!!
    Sorry to hear about your back!
    I've a compressed thoracic spine and if I lift ot turn the wrong way it pinches, sometime the pain last for a little while & sometimes a long time.
    Hope your feeling better soon!!!
    HUGSS but not to tight!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    HI Val!!! :)
    I'm so sorry I haven't been around much! I've been working my tail off on a new kit, and the freebie and add-on kits for it also. Nothing like doing 3 kits at once! LOL. Lillie is driving my nutz!! OMGOSH, someone please, PLEASE!! tell this girl that she's not a teenager yet? LOL. And we've decided to start house hunting on top of all of this too!! LOL. I'm just tired of living around the drugs and crime infested apts that we live in! Lillie needs to be able to go outside and play, I need to be able to garden and do things I enjoy too. I didn't mean to be ignoring you!! I've honestly been so busy with everything that I've not had much time to really visit anyone. Hugs my friend, I hope things are going well for you. I miss chatting and visiting with everyone. Take care.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    myscrapbook said...

    love your QP designs.tfs

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OOOOHHH VAL!!!! Your Poor back :( what are we going to do with you? I think we are going to have pool our money together and take turns coming to visit you so you stay out of trouble LOL :) Thats actually a GREAT IDEA :) LOL Then I can mow and ohhh Yeah... I can't do that now.. I broke my big toe last nite LOL I tripped over one.. YES ONE of the boys cars.. the floor was totally clean but the ONE toy in the room and I fall on it. LOL WHAT A Dufus i am LOL :) so we are sort of in the same boat. LOL HAHAHA:) have to take it easy LOL

    HUGS and miss you!! ;)
    Leslie :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - Fanks for visiting me, and I'm sorry I've not been visiting as often, but as you must have read on my blog, I'm visiting with my in-laws this week (up from the coast) So, I'm having totally limited comptuer time, barely enough to do some blogging and designing. I'm so sorry. I hope your back gets better soon. I will visit you when I get the chance.

    hugs,
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com