Thursday, September 06, 2007

Valjs QP 9-2-07 2


Finally..4shared is back up.

Thank you All for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays QP.I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

Jody requested the paper so she could make more pages for herself.I will try to remember to offer that when I am through giving these out.Please feel free to remind me if I forget....cause I don't mind offering them in the least.:) I did make another page yesterday with a place for two photos.:) So there will be five altogether right now.If I can think of another one..I will do that too...but not today..got lots to do.:)

Today is my oldest sons Bday.He is 33. Whew! Do I feel old!LOL Happy Birthday Jimmy!! :) The day has already started out busy.My DD was going to go to work and her car is acting up.Funny ..it will act up until she takes it to the garage to have it fixed...then it won't do what it is doing and they don't know what to fix. That's typical.LOL Anyway...she doesn't want to drive it so she had to wake Jimmy up to take her to work.Which means..someone will have to go get her when she gets off...and she gets off right in the middle of the party we planned for Jimmy.I still have to clean the house and get the cake and he wants lasagna for his Bday meal.I always let my kids decide what meal they want for their Bdays.Some like taco salad...we all love lasagna...I love to go out to dinner on mine.LOL Anyway...I have to get the stuff for the lasagna.Then he wants some of that punch I make for Bdays.Sooo....like I said..it will be busy today.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link....finally.LOL

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Happy Birthday to your son!!!!
    My youngest will be 24 onthe 14th!!
    TY for the beautiful QP!!!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    Happy birthday, Jimmy! ... and you're so busy, you still found time to upload this very pretty QP -- thanks!!

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOVE the QP's!!!!! and the buttons!!! And Sorry I haven't been around. I have been sick with a fever and today is our anniversary.. LOL I know thats no excuse LOL :) HUGS HUGS:)

    Leslie

    Jody said...

    Thanks for #2 and feel free to keep coming up with more ideas. I know your QPs will always be better than anything I create. Some of us have lots of creative talent and some - like me - struggle!

    Thanks again look forward to seeing your new QP #5

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com