Saturday, September 22, 2007

Valjs QP 9-19-07


Here is another one for you.It has fall colors.Hope you like it:) Oh..and will tell me so.LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome!

Right after I post this ...I am gonna try to fix the link for the black and green Gellies...Thanks Barb for letting me know the link isn't working.:) I need all the help I can get.LOL It's fixed now:) Here is the link so you won't have to go hunting...
  • Black and green gellies


  • Not much happening today either..I live such an exciting life.LOL Let's get on to the freebie before I get depressed.hehe

    Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    mh51 said...

    Another BEEZER!!!!

    Now..... I see that your buttons also have the 'bevel' within the hole area.

    Now.... how did you do that.
    Mine only show as 'plain & flat' when I use the eraser.

    Phew........ you'll be fed up with me!!!***!!!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for for this marvalous Fall QP!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    awesome page and just in time for the turning of the leaves.. I need to get out this weekend and take some pics of the crops turning yellow.. alright to be honest most of them are already dried and yellow.. so thats what I need to capture in some photos.. that harvest is beginning... maybe if i can talk Erin into goin on a road trip we can get some nice pics. LOL... Your QP inspired me to get outside to take some pics.. LOL SO THANK YOU!!!! :) LOL HUGE HUGS:)
    PS... Mowin season is almost over :( Booo hooo :(

    Sindiego said...

    Hi Val..

    I'm finally getting around to my blog hopping. I can usually manage to get some time in Saturdays and Sundays to visit my favorite people. You're one of them! :)

    I have a lot of catching up to do, I see. I LOVE your new style! I've got to snag all those gorgeous quickpages you have posted in my absence.

    I thought you were going to cut down?????? Couldn't do it, could you...lol Once it's in your blood, it's in your blood.

    Anyway, thanks for these fab quickpages. I'm gonna download all of them and this will be the thank you...I hope it's okay.

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU (have I forgotten one?)

    Hugs...

    Deb said...

    Love it! Love it! Love it! thanks a bunch

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Excuse me for not being around much - I´ve just made a new blogposting a few minutes ago, was outside the rest of the day :)
    Your new QPs are wonderful! I love specially yesterdays one - so bright and cheery!
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend - beside of all the planned cleaning ;)
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Ruth said...

    Absolutely gorgeous stuff...thanks so much

    Robbi1 said...

    Thanks for stopping by too Val. Darling QP's...I love the bright colors and cool flowers, thanks so much! Big Hugs and happy weekend...

    Anonymous said...

    I love this fun fall frolic page!! :) Just too cute! :)