Monday, September 17, 2007

Valjs QP 9-17-07

Here is another one for you. I left the two squares in the bottom blank so you can put what you want in them.Not sure how much journaling you can do ..so look for a pic that says it all.LOL You can put two smaller pics inside the squares..or one smaller pic and journaling....you decide.:) Hope you like this one too and will tell me so.:)

Thank you ALL for your fantastic comments on these..I am soo glad you like them.:) You are most welcome.!

I had a couple of requests.One I know about..Sandie..would like more pages like the one on 9-11. Another is from a Guest..who asked if I take requests...but didn't specify what she wanted.If I have the time I try to fulfill requests.But ...I don't promise anything..cause ..I forget sometimes.LOL So..keep looking and yours may just pop up on here.:)

My youngest son and his wife came over yesterday morning and we had a nice leasurely afternoon visiting with them.DH trimmed the hedges finally.I don't remember the name of the hedges..but they get these shoots that are like two foot tall....and just a few of them..like they are getting more nutrients than the rest of the plant.LOL We got these because they grow so fast and wanted to fill in an area in a hurry.Well..they keep you busy too.:)

Today I have to get some groceries into the house.Somebody's gotta do it and I was elected.LOL I love the cooler weather we are having now.We were able to open the windows and doors yesterday and a nice cool breeze came flowing through the house.Can't wait for chili (soup) weather...and being able to use my oven without baking the rest of us.:) Anybody have a really good casserole recipe they would love to share with us? My Dh would like for me to make some.

Have a fantastic day!!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY for another AWESOME QP!!!!
    Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!!!
    This is the weather I'd love to have all year long!! LOL
    Not to hot & not to cold!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda!

    Its so wonderful you get to spend time with your son and his wife... our daughters don't live close by so thats a blessing we really miss out on. One daughter is only 2 hours away so thats not toooo bad.

    Does your dh ever just want to go wild and trim the hedges into zany shapes? Do you find all sorts of wasp nests in yours too?

    You GO girl, git out there and git them thar groshries! I wish I had a really good cassarole recipe but I don't. What I do have is a great Chicken recipe. You take some chicken breasts, brown them, put them in a cassarole dish, cover with one cup whipping cream, 1 tsp chicken bullion (powder), 2 tablespoons dried tarragon, dash worchestershire sauce. Bake at 350 for 1.5 hours. mmmm delish!

    Hope you have a good day! Your QP is wonderful!

    Josie said...

    Hi There,

    I thought I would let you know I've been putting some of your QPs to real use ... I used 4 of them today ... here are the links if you want to see them. Thanks!!

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70078/ppuser/3179?MMCF_BLOGJU

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70077/ppuser/3179?MMCF_BLOGJU

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70076/ppuser/3179?MMCF_BLOGJU

    http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/70075/ppuser/3179?MMCF_BLOGJU

    Anonymous said...

    another winner! thanks for sharing, I'm really enjoying your QP's

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Josie..I love seeing what you have done with the pages..I am sooo happy you liked them enough to use them.:)Thank you so much for showing them to me.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Sandie said...

    Thanks so much for everything that you do here for us! I just wanted to throw the request out there since I really did like the colors that you used. Please know that I never expect you to make anything~ I just appreciate your wonderful talent, and I love your pages!! Thanks once again for all of your time that goes into making these awesome pages!!

    Rae said...

    Thank you again! You are so talented.

    Robbi1 said...

    Gorgeous - Thanks so much Val!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Sandie,
    I really don't mind requests.:)Sometimes it helps me to decide what to do next. Since I do freebies so often..it taxes my poor brain sometimes to come up with things that you all would like...and want to actually use.LOL
    I am so glad you like that page and am in the process of trying to come up with one to go with it.It may be a few days though.Keep checking back.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Suzi said...

    Val, thank you for the QP! I'm trying to get another blog for the moment, so bear with me. I don't know what I'm doing. I'll try this.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    I just love the blues, the flowers, and the doodles--very pretty. Thank you! :)

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val:
    Thank you so very much for visiting my little blog and leaving a kind message there. It meant the world to me--I was practically jumping up and down with joy!!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I've seen people using your latest quick pages and posting them at ScrapbookFlair.com When I saw the 1st one I said "Hey I know that design!" You provide a lovely service by sharing your designs with us. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!