Sunday, September 16, 2007

Valjs QP 9-15-07

Here is one I made yesterday.I am taking you at your word ..that you are liking these.LOL Hope you like this one too.:) And...will tell me so.It's always nice to get an idea of what appeals to the majority of you.:) I have used my buttons (that I have for a freebie on an earlier post)...on these few that I have done this week.If you haven't dwnlded them yet...you may want to go get them.:) I would tell you where they are..but you may come across something else you missed on your hunt to find them.LOL

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you have left me for these.I am sooo glad you like them.You are most welcome.!

My DD and DH are off today and I may not be around much.I am late getting this post up..because I slept in.Sure felt good.:) Now to the freebie....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful qp.tfs

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY Val for another awesome QP!!!!!
    Hope you have a great day with hubby & your daughter!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Leslie and the boyz! said...

    These New pages of yours are STUNNING!! :) I love them alot! :) Definately will be fun to play with! :) now on with the day... I am going to MIL house to fix her computer. I am not sure how I can do it.. but I am Pretty sure she has a Virus and No discs.. and its a 3 year old Dell.. Not sure I want to fiddle without the discs.. but I would do better than HER in fixing it LMAO

    Lovely Lady Laura said...

    Val:
    Thanks for sharing your latest QP; it's great! I really like this new style you're working with--it's colorful and fun. But then, I like all your work!

    Rae said...

    I love your QP! They are wonderfully consistent in quality and versitility. You have a great talent of putting colors together and arranging it to perfection.
    Thank you.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda these new QP's are so PEPPY and colorful. I am lovin' them.

    Thanks so much for your birthday wishes, and for sending folks over too, I see... you are SO SWEET. I had the best birthday ever... will share later.

    Sounds like you're getting spoiled too, thats wonderful, and you deserve some pampering. What did you eat when you went out for mexican? I loooove mexican food.

    hugses, Barb

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val....Love these last 2 QP's they are darling and so versatile.
    Doing better with the tooth get the final crown on Wed. Need to update my blog soon - Im slackin, just been so busy...and pre-occupied...we have a very bad fire burning in Big Bear and it is fairly close to our cabin and Daughters home, so we are praying it will continue to go north/north west and not East or into the Bear Valley (south)... Thanks again for some more beautiful qp's! Have a great week and enjoy that sleepin in...its nice for a change :)

    mh51 said...

    Oh what a great QP. Colours are fantastic & jumped right out the page at me.

    crylic said...

    Hi ! I just discover your blog thanks to this freebie, and I want to tell you I love it :) it's fun and fresh, and reallyu nice ! TFS :)

    Deborah Misfit said...

    Great QP - I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    mh51 said...

    I downloaded your QP and had a play around with it....
    I did this for a Challenge on SBMax. Hope you don't mind.....

    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15959&cat=1542

    Trisha said...

    A wonderful qp! Thank you :-)

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    mh51..
    I stopped by to see what you had done..how cool! Glad to see you were able to use it.:)Thanks for the credit and link to my blog.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Anonymous said...

    Another really fun QP! :) Thank you so much! :)

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    My great neice has picked out an Easter dress that this will be perfect for and I TY from the bottom of my heart!