Saturday, September 15, 2007

Valjs QP 9-13-07

Here is one I made that will work for both boys and girls.Hope you like it.This is what happens when you have a lot of sitting time.LOL I would love to know what you think about it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left me for yesterdays.I am so glad you like it.You are most welcome.:)

Not much to tell today..cept...if you get a chance ..go tell Barb(Mrs.Miles) Happy Birthday.It's sometime this weekend...she won't say when.LOL Her link is in my sidebar.:) Thanks.

Gonna get to the freebie now...

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much for this cool QP!!!

    4man42 said...

    I love this QP--the layout and especially the colors. I have used more of your QPs than any other. I just love your work! Thank you for all you do!

    Shirley

    ConnyB said...

    You did a great job on the new QPs, thank you very much for sharing them :)
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    I sure had so far - yesterday I´ve had a kind of "blind date" with an internet friend - she lives in my city! We met in a cafe and had much fun together, she´s very likely and I´m happy to have met her, we´ll meet again :)
    Bummers that you live so far away, otherwise I would love to meet you too...
    But it´s also very nice to have this wonderful online friendship over the long distance :)
    Sending you a BIG HUG!
    Conny

    Angel's Imaginations said...

    How cool! I love all the elements, and the arrow. Thank you. :)

    Maria said...

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    Anonymous said...

    another beauty, thanks for sharing

    Deborah Misfit said...

    Great QP - thanks so much for sharing!